2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

14 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

Incoming DT that we dont need 

Possible. I'm not going to be super upset if we take Williams, kid is legit. Not my preference in terms of position, but it is what it is. He's arguably the top prospect in the draft

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Possible. I'm not going to be super upset if we take Williams, kid is legit. Not my preference in terms of position, but it is what it is. He's arguably the top prospect in the draft

I agree. Quinnen Williams is stronk. Also not going to be unhappy with Josh Allen, neither. Both are fine players. Much prefer this spot than ~5 spots back.

5 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Was this close to coming in here and dropping a bunch of expletives.

Lol 

Would have been funny. That being said, you guys aren't taking Bosa anyway, so I'm okay with you guys having number one :)

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Will be interesting to see which offensive player Shanny grabs from coaching the Senior Bowl. I think Keesean Johnson may be one of his late round targets. Could do a lot of the things Garcon could. 

Arcega Whiteside makes a lot of sense as a compliment to our current set up with receivers. Guy thrives in contact and contested catches. He's projected in the second from mostly what I have seen, but I think his actual draft spot will be lower. He's not going to light up the combine or anything. 3/4 could be realistic

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think it is a guarantee if we trade down. 

I'd be surprised if we trade down. Even still, because the to of this draft is so d line heavy in the top half, its still a high percentage that the trade down will result in a defensive lineman. So I'd put the overall percentage likelihood of drafting on the defensive line very high. 

Archived