2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

1 player at each position with the most to gain at the 2019 NFL Combine

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/2/26/18234903/nfl-combine-2019-players-watch-position-kyler-murray-dexter-lawrence

LB Terrill Hanks (New Mexico State)

It’s not surprising that Hanks can run so well, given his history as a former defensive back. What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for in sideline-to-sideline range and elite coverage ability. He should be expected to run around a 4.5 40-yard dash, similar to Jerome Baker or Lorenzo Carter from last year.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/2/25/18237843/five-defensive-players-ready-to-blow-up-at-2019-nfl-combine-renell-wren-brian-burns-terrill-hanks

I'm more intrigued by the LB group than I first expected to be. I know it's not a strong group on a proven level, but maybe it's not as weak as advertised. I'm excited to see Hanks this weekend. I'm high on what I see there. Others like Pratt and Coney shouldn't be overlooked, and there are more spread out that have promise. 

Alright. Some fatty Combine measurements are spilling out. 

Others coming in on that source also. Some quick glance wins and losses of OT arm length:

Evans - W ( 34 + 6/8" )

Edwards - L ( 33 + 3/8" )

Edoga - W ( 34 + 6/8" )

Dillard - L ( 33 + 4/8" )

Daley - L ( 33 + 3/8" )

Martez Ivey - W ( 36 + 2/8" ) 

Elgton Jenkins - W (34)

MItch Hyatt - W (34)

Andre James - L (32)

Greg Little - W (35)

there are more, but nothing important, and I'm tired lol

39. #BostonCollege OL Chris Lindstrom

Height: 6-3 6/8

Weight: 308

Hand: 9 4/8 Arm: 34 1/8

Wingspan: 80 1/8

Nice. Very good OL, and with that length, he could very well become a viable rd 2? option for RT as well as any G spot ( ;) ). Had RT exp already.

Most RB numbers look aiight, but Devin Singletary has 8 + 4/8" hands, ouch. 

Didn't see him at first.. maybe a late addition, idk

68. #Alabama OT Jonah Williams

Height: 6-4 4/8

Weight: 302

Hand: 10 1/8

Arm: 33 5/8

Wingspan: 81 6/8

Probably won't knock him hard on team boards for the whole OT/OG debate. I hope a team falls in love with him, and he's a viable #2 overall trade option, but doubt it.

36 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

interesting response.. could of course just be posturing for the #1 overall, but ouch... pretty jerk thing to say to your 1st rd baby QB.

IMO this is the correct response. Basically they have 2 QB right now for sale. See which one can get the most in return. If a team makes a play for Murray...the Cards can always say they really had no interest in trading Rosen. One quick convo and all is good. 

Archived