Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

15 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

It was. And It was also me kicking myself for not double checking what TEs were available...>:(

I was facing tough decisions between going for upside at another position or going with Burton who can probably give me more consistent immediate production. Ultimately, being I inherited a playoff team, I've geared my first two picks more toward improving in the short-term, but yet they should be able to give me some good years.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Yeah, we can start giving him BPA as well. I e-mailed him through the league so we'll see if that gets a response from @Canadian_Patriot.

Agreed.

Also, along these lines, I suggest we make up his 1st rounder as well.  Like Bigbear eluded to, don't want to handicap his team.

Your call in the end of course.

10 hours ago, Klomp said:

I was facing tough decisions between going for upside at another position or going with Burton who can probably give me more consistent immediate production. Ultimately, being I inherited a playoff team, I've geared my first two picks more toward improving in the short-term, but yet they should be able to give me some good years.

I personally think you made the right choice.  Again, if I had noticed before I made my pick at 2.1, I probably would've leaned towards Burton.  Still happy with Doctson though...