The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

27 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

This is the most I’ve ever seen Whicker post day one. I find it odd. He is sorta just talking to talk right now

Agreed, I noticed too

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

Coming up with things like this just doesn't sit well with me darth

Voting for arbitrary reasons fjFj

4 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

formulating my vote based on who didn't have Lamar Jackson as a top 5 QB in 5 years. brb.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Ha, I went to check and then my GF reminded me we had to take our dog to the vet for a check up.

Anyways, since none of you have posted in that thread, I'm going to need everyone to tell me their thoughts on Lamar Jackson in 5 years and if he's a top 5 QB. Whicker is already on thin ice with his comparison to Josh "I'm not even good in the Mountain West" Allen.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

googles "who the hell is 'Etling'?"

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Is Matt Barkley better than Lamar Jackson y/n

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Okay I can respectfully disagree with that at least.

46 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

@Tyty I need to know your Lamar Jackson thoughts. Top 5 QB in the next 5 years?

42 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Who's #1? Now that I'm thinking about it, why are so many QB's cleancut? We need more flow at the QB position.

@Tyty this is just filler and discussion to appear active.  My vote is not based off of something arbitrary.  It is based on the fact that he is posting fluff to throw people off and make it appear that he is posting. 

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@Tyty this is just filler and discussion to appear active.  My vote is not based off of something arbitrary.  It is based on the fact that he is posting fluff to throw people off and make it appear that he is posting. 

It’s is also something easy for scum to push day one. Something LTBF did last game D1 right away..... which he ended up being scum. This early in the game it seems to just get convos going. 

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I generally excuse silliness day one cause it's all like a meet and greet to get the game chuggin 

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jeff Samardzjia.

Dude was gold at ND and was bummed he wasn't the next great white wr in the NFL but good for him for having a mediocre MLB career instead. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

It’s is also something easy for scum to push day one. Something LTBF did last game D1 right away..... which he ended up being scum. This early in the game it seems to just get convos going. 

At the same time jumping on someone who pushes that D1 is a easy for scum to do. 

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

At the same time jumping on someone who pushes that D1 is a easy for scum to do. 

So twins are alike. Now you are getting into repeater mode. Basically saying a comeback with what I said. It’s a highly defensive move. Your brother did this last game. FJ I literally called him out on it and I was right. 

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Good points all around! Hear hear!

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Dude was gold at ND and was bummed he wasn't the next great white wr in the NFL but good for him for having a mediocre MLB career instead. 

Corey Robinson.

Archived