The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Corey Robinson.

Garbage for the most part. Average talent inflated by his dad's legacy. same w torii hunter jr

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Garbage for the most part. Average talent inflated by his dad's legacy. same w torii hunter jr

Corey had one game vs Florida State (against Jalen Ramsey, Ronald Darby, Lamarcus Joyner) where he was a machine vs insects. Completely crushed that secondary. He and Zaire could do no wrong that day.

Ok...Maurice Stovall.

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So twins are alike. Now you are getting into repeater mode. Basically saying a comeback with what I said. It’s a highly defensive move. Your brother did this last game. FJ I literally called him out on it and I was right. 

When did pointing out that someone could use your same arguement the other way become highly defensive. This is complete fabrication. 

You can basically make ANY claim that  almost anything is easy for scum to do. 

The fact that I come at Darth and you all of a sudden fabricate me being defensive and then use that fabrication as your basis for voting me is VERY scumy and is noted. 

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Corey had one game vs Florida State (against Jalen Ramsey, Ronald Darby, Lamarcus Joyner) where he was a machine vs insects. Completely crushed that secondary. He and Zaire could do no wrong that day.

Ok...Maurice Stovall.

He was pretty okay I guess. I expected a bit more of him at the next level but you know how ND WRs tend to end up at the next level

Just now, Tyty said:

He was pretty okay I guess. I expected a bit more of him at the next level but you know how ND WRs tend to end up at the next level

Fair.

Carlyle Holliday.

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

When did pointing out that someone could use your same arguement the other way become highly defensive. This is complete fabrication. 

You can basically make ANY claim that  almost anything is easy for scum to do. 

The fact that I come at Darth and you all of a sudden fabricate me being defensive and then use that fabrication as your basis for voting me is VERY scumy and is noted. 

Kind of sounds like you are getting a touch defensive here

Just now, Tyty said:

Side note - I play NCAA 06 and Madden 06 on the PS2 (because I'm an OG like that) and Maurice Stovall is always rated as a 5th-6th round WR, at 6' 5" 227. When you draft him, he's got 98 speed, 99 acceleration, 99 jump and 74 hands. A few training camps gets those hands up to 90, and he just beasts out.

I'm playing a Miami franchise now, and he's currently rated as a 96, caught 82 passes for 1,503 and 16 TDs. Dude is overpowered in Madden.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Side note - I play NCAA 06 and Madden 06 on the PS2 (because I'm an OG like that) and Maurice Stovall is always rated as a 5th-6th round WR, at 6' 5" 227. When you draft him, he's got 98 speed, 99 acceleration, 99 jump and 74 hands. A few training camps gets those hands up to 90, and he just beasts out.

I'm playing a Miami franchise now, and he's currently rated as a 96, caught 82 passes for 1,503 and 16 TDs. Dude is overpowered in Madden.

lol I just listened to the NCAA 06 soundtrack today on spotify. It's f'ing gold. Best soundtrack of all time imo

I was actually just thinking today too of buying a ps2 and getting 06. That was the best one (and my first one) for madden and NCAA 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Before my time. I started watching football in 2004

He was the QB before Brady Quinn, and was moved to WR to let the glorious one start as a Freshman.

Darius Walker.

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

lol I just listened to the NCAA 06 soundtrack today on spotify. It's f'ing gold. Best soundtrack of all time imo

Fred Davis is another curious case. Listed as a TE, but is 6' 4" 217. He's a 76 as a TE, but you move him to a WR and he bumps UP to a 79. 

Easy pickings in the 6th round, you basically have a WR2 with 90 speed and 95 jump - an unstoppable force with fade routes and jump balls.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

He was the QB before Brady Quinn, and was moved to WR to let the glorious one start as a Freshman.

Darius Walker.

I hated Darius Walker his entire stint at ND lol. Thought he was a boring one trick pony that got shut down almost all the time. Then somehow managed to end up with 1000 yds each season lol. Then went on to play for garbage nfl teams and have a garbage career

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Fred Davis is another curious case. Listed as a TE, but is 6' 4" 217. He's a 76 as a TE, but you move him to a WR and he bumps UP to a 79. 

Easy pickings in the 6th round, you basically have a WR2 with 90 speed and 95 jump - an unstoppable force with fade routes and jump balls.

Is there any kind of scouting for the draft in 06

Archived