A.J. Brown - Hakeem Nicks

N’Keal Harry - Brandon Marshall 

Collin Johnson - Marques Colston 

Ahmmon Richards - Nate Burleson

David Sills V - Joe Jurevicius

4 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

QB

Shea Patterson - Brady Quinn

This has to be one of the worst comps I've ever seen. Quinn was nearly 6'4" and a rock solid 230+ whereas Patterson is a Johnny Manziel wannabe who maybe stands 6'2" and is 200 lbs. Quinn and Shea don't play anything alike either..

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Patterson may well have been guaranteed the starting job at Michigan, but I'm not sure he's the best QB on that roster (and that's not to say the others are Tom Brady)

Doubt he's been guaranteed the job, but he's very likely to start. Peters was okay-ish, but they played it extremely safe with him. Clearly wasn't the same QB after getting knocked out against Wisconsin. Too early to know anything about McCaffrey, and he's probably still undersized even after a year in the program. Shea is like a mix of Johnny Manziel and John O'Korn, honestly. He wasn't very good against P5 competition last year, so he's got a ways to go. Think there's way too much hype on him right now.

23 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Shea Patterson - Brady Quinn

This one makes no sense. They are nothing alike IMO.

Kelly Bryant - Jason Campbell 

Campbell had a lot more refinement in his game than Bryant does right now.

Malik Rosier - Christian Ponder

Malik Rosier is an abomination. Ponder, for all of his deficiencies, was a much better player.

Dwayne Haskins - Jay Cutler

This is such a weird comparison. Don't see this one at all.

Bryce Love - Warrick Dunn

Big Bryce Love hater, but I guess this isn't really a terrible comparison. Dunn, while small, was capable of running between the tackles. He's not quite as shifty or fast as Dunn was tho.

Rodney Anderson - Ronnie Brown

You're underrating Ronnie Brown as a prospect. Brown had an extremely rare blend of speed and power.

Mike Weber - Wendell Smallwood

Smallwood was a vag. Weber is a much more effective in-between-the-tackles runner.

Collin Johnson - Marques Colston 

Johnson is much faster than Colston. Colston was also physically stronger at the catch point.

Ahmmon Richards - Nate Burleson

Richards, a Miami Hurricane I'm not totally in love with, is much better than Nate Freaking Burleson. He's got blazing speed and a bigger body.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

What does Love lack that those guys have?

Homerun speed. Love strikes me as a high 4.4 guy. The burst that Best and Spiller had was on a different level. People are severely overestimating the speed Bryce Love possesses. He's a good interior runner given his size, but he's not a breakaway speed freak. He's better than Wadley, but they're similar in that they aren't fast enough to make up for their lack of size. Love has excellent vision and ability between the tackles, but he's slower than most realize.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Homerun speed. Love strikes me as a high 4.4 guy. The burst that Best and Spiller had was on a different level. People are severely overestimating the speed Bryce Love possesses. He's a good interior runner given his size, but he's not a breakaway speed freak. He's better than Wadley, but they're similar in that they aren't fast enough to make up for their lack of size. Love has excellent vision and ability between the tackles, but he's slower than most realize.

If you say so. I've seen nothing to suggest he's not a low 4.3 guy.

Archived