BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I only did this to keep @Ragnarok happy. Don't complain about it.

1.Compton Black Panthers: Sam Darnold QB USC- DeShone Kizer is trash and this roster badly needs a QB.

2.Orlando Ospreys: Bradley Chubb DE NC State- I was thinking about Barkley, but Kamara is so good and DJ can be 3 upped so Hockey can address other needs. He's got a great roster, so he goes BPA. 

3.Oklahoma City Rogues: Minkah Fitzpatrick DB Alabama- Pairing him with Hooker would be a great combo. I thought about Barkley but it's a deep RB class.

4. Wichita Woodpeckers: Calvin Ridley WR Alabama- I expect Wichita to try and trade down to ransom a QB, but I'm not projecting that here and he needs WR's.

5. Camden Hood Rats: Josh Rosen QB UCLA- People think he's a ******, but I need a QB.

6. Charleston Dingos:  Marcus Davenport Edge UTSA- Guy is a freak of nature and the edge players on this squad are pretty close to butt cheeks.

7. Berlin Blitzkrieg: Saquon Barkley RB PSU- Rags still loves Lamar Miller but getting this lucky is too good to pass up.

8. Long Beach Leprechauns: Josh Jackson CB Iowa- Top CB this year is a toss up between Jackson/Ward, but I think Jackson continues to climb.

9. Orlando Ospreys: Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame- Oh, these jerks are picking again. Nelson is a day 1 starter and he'd sure up the Orlando line.

10. Gotham Gashslayers: Denzel Ward CB Ohio St- Pheltz has solid corners, but Norman is gonna be a 3 down soon enough and Ward is an elite player.

11. Compton Black Panthers: Courtland Sutton WR SMU- Got his QB of the future earlier, and now a big body to pair with AB, the player Doctson was supposed to be.

12. Orlando Ospreys: Vita Vea DT Washington- The clowns pick again, and add monster bulk up front with some athletic ability.

13. Cuba Smugglers: Derwin James S/LB FSU- Frogs loves players from his home state, so there's that.

14. Oklahoma City Rogues: Roquan Smith LB- Easy pick for Whicker after addressing his secondary earlier in the round.

15. Seoul Dragons: Tremaine Edmunds LB- A very complete team as evidenced by back to back BB appearances, Edmunds has super star potential.

16. Rome Eternals: Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma- The champs need a successor to Brees, why not get another little guy?

Perfect

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Last year I just took the guy who was mocked to me in the most mock drafts. Might as well continue that tradition this year.

1 vote for Minkah Fitzpatrick

I'll make sure to mock you the worst player I can find in every single mock I do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

This semester suuuuuucks.

Also, been playing mafia.  And I have a girlfriend now.

I'm waiting for people to start doing mock drafts.

I'll make you happy too

1. Compton Black Panthers – Sam Darnold, QB, USC – Yup

2. Orlando Ospreys – Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State – I think this is the obvious pick

3. Oklahoma City Rogues – Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Best player in the draft

4. Wichita Woodpeckers – Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – I feel like offensive line is the biggest need for Wichita

5. Camden Hood Rats – Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – Yup

6. Charleston Dingos – Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Dingo's got a pretty thin secondary with no notable SS

7. Berlin Blitzkrieg – Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – He said he would

8. Long Beach Leprechauns – Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Maybe a bit high for LB but Smith is a safe looking prospect and Long Beach's Lbs are bad.

9. Orlando Ospreys – Josh Jackson, DB, Iowa – This pick's getting traded for sure, but Orlando could use more talent at corner.

10. Gotham Gashslayers – Marcus Davenport, Edge, UTSA – Gotham doesn't have very much edge talent

11. Compton Black Panthers – James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State – Definitely needs to work on the offense this draft

12. Orlando Ospreys - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Edge, Oklahoma – This pick's getting traded too. I think edge was their weakest area so they double dip.

13. Cuba Smugglers – Derwin James, S, Florida State – seems like a good pick with the needs in the secondary

14. Oklahoma City Rogues – Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama – Stud

15. Seoul Dragons – Tremaine Edwards, LB, Virginia Tech – Seems like a solid pick to me

16. Rome Eternals – Vita Vea, DL, Washington – Not a ton of talent on the interior for Rome. I think bcb skips on the QB for now.

• Like 1