BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd love to get Taylor back with his old squad  helping ruskie out or even hockey if he takes Compton 

Exactly. I love Taylor, but he had a propensity to disappear for weeks on end during the season. Work or not. Hell, we all have jobs and most of us are pretty damn busy. If he wants to help out that would be awesome.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Exactly. I love Taylor, but he had a propensity to disappear for weeks on end during the season. Work or not. Hell, we all have jobs and most of us are pretty damn busy. If he wants to help out that would be awesome.

Fully agreed.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Thanks all :)

Can confirm do not want own team, happy to help out anyone who needs it though. If one of the new owners wants a hand I'm in, if not then I have an offer from someone else I'd happily take.

2 minutes ago, Taylor091 said:

Thanks all :)

Can confirm do not want own team, happy to help out anyone who needs it though. If one of the new owners wants a hand I'm in, if not then I have an offer from someone else I'd happily take.

Glad you're back around.

Not wanting to cause (too many) ripples but looking at the voting it looks like the core owners are still pretty much the only voters. Not sure what sort of advertising of the league has been done already but what would people's thoughts be to trying to drum up some interest with Twitter/Facebook/other social media accounts? Wouldn't have to be anything extensive just like semi regular (in season) posts linking to the league and maybe a few trending hashtag tweets etc to get people looking at the account. Even if it attracts 2-3 people it would be worth it, no? Maybe an owners meeting topic???

That's not me volunteering btw, I SUCK at social media.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I won't really be around for the ownrrs meeting as I'm in japan but 3 things:

1. Homefield until bizzbowl for higher seed.

2. Wk 17 waivers

3. Whatever the other thing i wanted was.

Good luck in Japan.