2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

What's not to like about potentially using Allen like that?

It's a way to not only replace Fowler with a better pass rusher, shore up with two great Edge rushers for the future with an old Calais...and between early down SAM and sliding in at DE on other downs pushing Calais inside, should be able to get him on the field more than any other DE we could've picked there, and probably even more than any DT who'd be in a time share with Taven too. 

i didnt see Sam Lber as a big need with last years 7th round steal leon Jacobs playing well there.  

oh and if your think Bryan takes snaps from oliver go back watch the tape of Oliver and bryan.  Oliver wins 10 out of 10 times on game day. 

To further put it in perspective. Yes Josh Allen weighs less, but he's WAY stronger than Campbell.

Bench Press:
Campbell 16 reps
Allen 28 reps

The players are getting stronger and LEANER. allowing them to be quicker and more agile without losing strength. for any of you DBZ fans/nerds

DLineman are going Super Saiyan 2.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

To further put it in perspective. Yes Josh Allen weighs less, but he's WAY stronger than Campbell.

Bench Press:
Campbell 16 reps
Allen 28 reps

The players are getting stronger and LEANER. allowing them to be quicker and more agile without losing strength. for any of you DBZ fans/nerds

I'm not gonna look up the wingspan, but longer arms almost always equates to lower bench totals. Not really relevant.

1 minute ago, VLoo said:

I'm not gonna look up the wingspan, but longer arms almost always equates to lower bench totals. Not really relevant.

The only number I'm seeing for Campbell is arms at 33 5/8

Josh Allen is at 33 1/2

Literally 1/8th of an inch difference. Inconsequential.

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i didnt see Sam Lber as a big need with last years 7th round steal leon Jacobs playing well there.  

oh and if your think Bryan takes snaps from oliver go back watch the tape of Oliver and bryan.  Oliver wins 10 out of 10 times on game day. 

True but a 7th rounder rarely keeps you from drafting a talent like Allen. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

So many OT better than Risner in this class IMO.

Jawaan Taylor, Jonah Williams, Andre Dillard, Cody Ford, Kaleb McGary, Yodny Cajuste are all better than Risner.

If Taylor is there, sure.

Think Dillard and Ford are gone. McGary and Risner are close for me. Cajuste is good too, just like the other two a bit more.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I wouldn't for Fant.  But Risner, absotively positutely would.

I like Fant a lot. He's going round 1 imo, and we need a big bodied target for him.

It's deep, but man to walk away with Allen and Fant would be great.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bench Press:
Campbell 16 reps
Allen 28 reps

Ehhh...Josh Allen definitely isn't anywhere near as strong as Calais.  Campbell is a friggen' Goliath and extremely huge and strong.

But people are treating Josh Allen like he's this puny little speed only guy or something, just because he has the freakish smoothness as an athlete to drop in coverage without looking a fool.  Which really isn't accurate.  That's Brian Burns, not Josh Allen.

Archived