2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

In a trade down Greedy would be ok for me tbh. But I feel like it'd signal something...even though I think 3 good corners would be good.

It should signal about $6M of free space getting rid of Hayden next season, and possibly even AJ with a $11M savings. (edit: corrected $)

Meanwhile, he'll immediately step in at nickel and pretty much suffocate throwing lanes for QBs.

He wouldn't be at the top of my list as the value isn't quite there, but this defense is at its best forcing turnovers. 

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not sure if Zach has sources or if this is reading the tea leaves but...

I hope he's right unless Oliver is there. 

Pretty much Jonah/Hock as 1a/1b after the stud defenders.

I hope that's not the pick. Get me a pass rusher, please!

19 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

I hope that's not the pick. Get me a pass rusher, please!

I think its 50/50 Jonah and Hock I can't call it right now i'll take anybody but Taylor🤣. Just get a healthy guy thats a top 10 prospect that fits a position that can help now and down the road and i'm golden.

❤️

Seriously, idk why more people aren't 100 percent down with Jonah. So versatile. Top OL and will bring that nasty streak.

Him, Hock, or DL and I'm all aboard.

Metcalf is the only guy I'd need time to get on board with. Taylor I wouldn't be thrilled with, but I'd see the fit and think he'll be solid...just not top 7 solid.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9399457

Not sure I agree with Hock part, but everything else. 

Why are people in here down on him? As long as medicals are good, he would fill a big need and is top 10 worthy I'd say.

Feel like because he's the assumed pick people are down on him almost. He isn't my favorite option (Jonah/Hock/DL), but like,,,

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9399457

Not sure I agree with Hock part, but everything else. 

Why are people in here down on him? As long as medicals are good, he would fill a big need and is top 10 worthy I'd say.

He's a RT only.

Jags fans are probably tired of all the gator busts in our draft history (not named Fred)

6 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

He's a RT only.

Jags fans are probably tired of all the gator busts in our draft history (not named Fred)

Bryan doesn't look like a bust at all after playing at his natural 3T spot. Needs a lot of work still, but...

What's the problem with that? Jonah would likely play RT or OG. Cam isn't moving off of LT, I'm fairly certain of that. Only way that opens up is injury/he has a terrible year and we look to move on.

If he ends up being a rock solid/very good RT, not sure I see the problem. Nelson is as a rare'ish case, but he went top 5 as an OG. Clealry a superior prospect, but you know unless an insane value DL is there that we're going to help protect/get weapons for Foles. Taylor would provide that. He's viewed by most as a top 10'ish guy overall even as a strict RT.

6 hours ago, Speedyg said:

If we're talking all possibilities? Add Murray to the list.

Dillard too.

Also, personal preference and would be incredibly shocked (and might get huh? from draft room) by the pick...

Greedy Williams. Love his fit here.

I like Greedy but definitely not at 7

Archived