Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, Tk3 said:

I would assume he gets the benefit of choosing which two are for 1 tag

McCafferey 1
Kamara 1
Baker 2

I would assume it would be attributed to the highest cost player. But like I said, I believed that was the rule. If Nacho could clarify that would be grand.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's his max cost the previous season. That's why Flux can't move Watt to 3/4 DE and pay two tags. Sucks, but that's the rule.

@TheKillerNacho is there truth to this Kelechi has just played Guard for me. I paid those 3 tags because my fav jags poster Sabo had him at T. But he was traded to me and only played Guard.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I would assume it would be attributed to the highest cost player. But like I said, I believed that was the rule. If Nacho could clarify that would be grand.

I did too, honestly. If we can choose, that'd be good to know.

I based my trades and keepers on paying the max for the highest cost.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I did too, honestly. If we can choose, that'd be good to know.

I based my trades and keepers on paying the max for the highest cost.

Right like I'm dropping a high profile rookie LB because I believed I would have to either pay Hunt or Tre's cost. If I could pay their cost instead I may be swayed..

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Right like I'm dropping a high profile rookie LB because I believed I would have to either pay Hunt or Tre's cost. If I could pay their cost instead I may be swayed..

I dropped Humphrey when I traded for Foster because I thought I'd have to pay four tags for Jimmy. And I was unsure about moving Jimmy. If I'd known the worst that would happen is two tags for Foster (and not four for Jimmy) I'd have done things a little differently.

That two tag swing is a big deal.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Sprints every day until he dies

We used to have to do "reminders" when I played in high school. You'd sprint 100 yards and do an updown every five yards. The linemen got a 20 yard head start. If they finished first, everyone did it again. If it was obvious one of them was dogging it so they'd finish last on purpose, we'd do it again.

Was loads of fun.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

We used to have to do "reminders" when I played in high school. You'd Sprint 100 yards and do an updown every five yards. The linemen got a 20 yard head start. If they finished first, everyone did it again. If it was obvious one of them was dogging it so they'd finish last on purpose, we'd do it again.

Was loads of fun.

Burpees?

But that does sound like loads of fun... Not for the linemen though if they went 100% and had to do it over again lol

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dropped Humphrey when I traded for Foster because I thought I'd have to pay four tags for Jimmy. And I was unsure about moving Jimmy. If I'd known the worst that would happen is two tags for Foster (and not four for Jimmy) I'd have done things a little differently.

That two tag swing is a big deal.

So you made a trade based on an assumption you made, and now you want it as a rule because otherwise you may have done things differently if you had known beforehand. 

If only there was a way of knowing. Like asking.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So you made a trade based on an assumption you made, and now you want it as a rule because otherwise you may have done things differently if you had known beforehand. 

If only there was a way of knowing. Like asking.

I legit(possibly bucs as well) vividly remember Nacho saying it as such

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Glad you got it. I'd hate to waste time explaining it to you. For personal reasons. ?

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

I legit(possibly bucs as well) vividly remember Nacho saying it as such

And if there's proof and shown, as I've previously mentioned, I'm entirely willing to admit I am wrong.

But bringing shoe examples and sob stories of how you wish you had done things differently just comes off as "I wasnt thorough in understanding and others should have to conform".

Archived