Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

That's why I put Baker at his positional value tag and not on a rookie tag since you can only have 2 rookies who played in more than 1 game

Why would Beasley cost 3 tags? Isn't he considered as a 4-3 LB?

If you have more than two keepers that are rookies and/or played NSFL games last season then you must pay full price for the most expensive one. Kinda like buying shoes bogo.

8 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Keepers go based on how much they were kept for seasons prior. At one point Beasley was a 4-3 DE and kept for 3. 3 tags is now is yearly value until he is re-drafted.

As far as rookies go, it would go by the most expensive rookie I believe. So either one of Kamara or Mcaffery will be 3 tags, and the other two will be 1 tag.

That was never clarified as far as I know. In terms if the rookies.

So let's re do this

Cammy Cam - 4 tags

Kamara - 1 tag (rookie)

Frederick - 2 tags

Griffen - 3 tags

Beasely - 3 tags

Jack - 2 tags

Baker - 1 tag (rookie)

Dak - 1 tag (PS)

Johnson - 1 tag (PS/rookie)

I should have 2 tags left for now

When the idea of rookies only costing one tag came up, there was a discussion to include them with practice squad guys. The idea of keeping two rookies and two guys you played (but benched for nine games) all for one tag was crazy OP. And something a lot of us were worried about being abused.

There are already a handful of guys that tank every season. No need to make it more appealing.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Same. During my losing streak toward the end of the season, it seemed like Brees had zero time to throw.

Yeah I believe my offense struggled in 3rd down conversions heavily due to Stafford getting hit multiple times while dropping back due to a miss blocked.

1.3 Elite All Pro Tackle here we come.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

As far as rookies go, it would go by the most expensive rookie I believe. So either one of Kamara or Mcaffery will be 3 tags, and the other two will be 1 tag.

What? Where is that rule?

All it says is 2 players max at the rookie distinction, others are their full positional cost.

So he can keep both Kamara and McCaffery for 1 tag each and Baker would be 2 (full price).

Stop trying to screw over new owners.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

What? Where is that rule?

All it says is 2 players max at the rookie distinction, others are their full positional cost.

So he can keep both Kamara and McCaffery for 1 tag each and Baker would be 2 (full price).

Stop trying to screw over new owners.

I doubt you can buy the $5 pair of flip flops and get the $150 pair of shoes at a discount.

On 5/7/2018 at 5:22 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

*Rookies are considered any player who was a rookie in their last NFL season. PS players are considered any player who started in seven or less games the previous NSFL season. Only up to two PS or rookie keepers can be players who played in a game the previous NSFL season. Other PS or rookie players who played a game in the previous season will be charged by their positional price, at the position they spent the most time in during the season. In addition, players who are kept as a non-PS or rookie keeper the previous year are not eligible, and cost a minimum of what they cost the year before (for example, a QB keeper cannot be kept for 1 the previous season even if he spent the whole season on the PS).

So Kamara and McCafferey would both qualify as 1 tag keepers. Other rookies would required their positional price. If the practice squad player didn't play, they can be kept for 1 tag. If they did play at least 1 game, then it is positional value.

@TedLavie

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I doubt you can buy the $5 pair of flip flops and get the $150 pair of shoes at a discount.

I doubt so too.

But I don't doubt that the rules allow you to choose which two players are used for the rookie qualifier. If you have proof otherwise, I'd be more than willing to concede that I was mistaken.

Archived