Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think you got a good deal.

I was under the impression that I would be able to parlay this deal into a subsequent deal that clearly is not going to happen.

Only reason I pulled the trigger is that I undervalue the RB position, but David Johnson was great, even after missing a full season.

I've never had an elite RB before. Unless you count Jordan Howard surprising after his rookie year. I figured I needed something good about my offense because it was AWFUL last season. ?

No need to worry Nacho, I always tag late. Still engaging in some trade talks. Im just not a fan of showing my entire hand early. That being said for now I will tag.....

QB - DeShaun Watson (1)

RB - Le'Veon Bell (3)

DE - Leonard Williams (2)

OLB - Von Miller (3)

OLB - Jadeveon Clowney (3)

CB- Jalen Ramsey (3)

5 Tags To Spare 

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Given that Shady McCoy went for three firsts and three seconds, and OBJesus and AB went for a boatload of picks, I'd say Jimmy was probably worth at least a first and second in the deal.

First and third have obvious worth. Hilton is probably worth a second. So first, second, third for a top five (or higher) RB and a tag; before you factor in Jimmy. I didn't even give up any future picks. So Jimmy might have actually been worth more in this trade than what I paid.

We're both happy. And that's all that matters. ?

Tbh no one understands this . Yes I paid 3 firsts for a DT.

But God damn is he my DT

3 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

I might pass for right now. Only reason being is because the guy I would keep with those two tags could very well make it back to me in the second.

Your guy 1.3 here I come

Archived