Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

20 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Yeah I believe my offense struggled in 3rd down conversions heavily due to Stafford getting hit multiple times while dropping back due to a miss blocked.

1.3 Elite All Pro Tackle here we come.

Treat him well.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I doubt so too.

But I don't doubt that the rules allow you to choose which two players are used for the rookie qualifier. If you have proof otherwise, I'd be more than willing to concede that I was mistaken.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What? Where is that rule?

All it says is 2 players max at the rookie distinction, others are their full positional cost.

So he can keep both Kamara and McCaffery for 1 tag each and Baker would be 2 (full price).

Stop trying to screw over new owners.

I legitimately believed this was brought up & the rules. Not once have I ever tried to screw a new owner you know this.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I legitimately believed this was brought up & the rules. Not once have I ever tried to screw a new owner you know this.

No joke. I just wanted to help, to be honest. I'm not Harper in any way, shape, or form.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

No sir I paid that fee last year this whole year he played at Guard 

But he can't be kept for less than the fee last paid for him. He has to hit the draft to be kept for less than three tags.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

But he can't be kept for less than the fee last paid for him. He has to hit the draft to be kept for less than three tags.

That’s not the case it’s the position he fully played under.. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

That’s not the case it’s the position he fully played under.. 

It's his max cost the previous season. That's why Flux can't move Watt to 3/4 DE and pay two tags. Sucks, but that's the rule.

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

@TheKillerNacho Could we get a rule clarification for @TedLavie?

Keeping Mcaffery, Kamara, and Baker. Would he be able to choose which tags he allocated to which player? If so/not maybe we could get a clarification in the OP.

I would assume he gets the benefit of choosing which two are for 1 tag

McCafferey 1
Kamara 1
Baker 2

Archived