Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

If anyone would like help with a name change, I have a brilliant idea for a team location and name, and will help with the logo design if you want me too. Hit me up.

I'm all ears. I wanted to move to Portland but couldn't come up with anything. 

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Surprised at how low Jimmy G was valued in that deal

Given that Shady McCoy went for three firsts and three seconds, and OBJesus and AB went for a boatload of picks, I'd say Jimmy was probably worth at least a first and second in the deal.

First and third have obvious worth. Hilton is probably worth a second. So first, second, third for a top five (or higher) RB and a tag; before you factor in Jimmy. I didn't even give up any future picks. So Jimmy might have actually been worth more in this trade than what I paid.

We're both happy. And that's all that matters. ?

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Given that Shady McCoy went for three firsts and three seconds, and OBJesus and AB went for a boatload of picks, I'd say Jimmy was probably worth at least a first and second in the deal.

First and third have obvious worth. Hilton is probably worth a second. So first, second, third for a top five (or higher) RB and a tag; before you factor in Jimmy. I didn't even give up any future picks. So Jimmy might have actually been worth more in this trade than what I paid.

We're both happy. And that's all that matters. ?

I think you got a good deal.

I was under the impression that I would be able to parlay this deal into a subsequent deal that clearly is not going to happen.

Only reason I pulled the trigger is that I undervalue the RB position, but David Johnson was great, even after missing a full season.

Archived