USMC_PackFan

The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

So this totally doesn't matter for this season, but I'm in kind of a strange situation right now that should probably be addressed in the future.

It's monday and my TE (3rd stringer) was just declared out. No problem, I'll pickup the 4th stringer, right? I can't. For some reason David Njoku has had his status changed despite having missed the Browns game this week. I can't make a move while he's in my IR slot. He did not play and had the "out" designation that allowed me to place him on the IR and make other moves. The game is over, so Njoku is unmovable for the rest of the week. After the game the designation was removed by ESPN even though the football week isn't over yet.  I've got 3 TE, so it's not as though I'm short... They're all just hurt and I need to make a move that should be possible but isn't.

I figure this kind of thing could really affect someone in the playoffs etc.

Obviously a long off-season ahead, but I figured I would let everyone know that DeAndre Hopkins, Mark Ingram, and Derrick Henry will be on the trade block among others.  Looking to shake some things up after winning the last 2 championships.

Also, I have the 1st overall pick in this draft.  It is up for sell as well.  I am also looking to add picks.

Edited by Bigbear72