Keep League Options...

davidderion

I have two 4th round picks but no 8th round picks. Also have two 12th round picks. Lose corresponding round for keeper. If you had to pick 2 of the below...

M Byrant - 3rd Round
Dalvin Cook - 3rd Round
Brees - 4th Round
Jordan Reed - 4th Round
J Nelson - 4th Round
Thielen - 9th Round
H Henry - 9th Round
M Lee - 12th Round
J Gordon - Last Round
Alex Collins - Last Round
Cohen - Last Round

Explain your choices....

Like @sammymvpknightsaid, Cook and Thielen likely your best bet. Both are excellent value and likely safest players you listed. Cook has high RB2 upside and Thielen should be in the WR2 range or better. I agree on Gordon being tempting, but if you let him go, you might still be able to snag him in the draft. Cook for a 3rd and Thielen for a 9th is just way too incredible on value to pass that up for anyone else you listed.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Collins and Thielen.

You'll keep all of your high picks and still have 2 quality starters.

Idk, yes you keep your top picks but odds are all the Top-20 guys are gone right? And he still has his 1st 2 picks. I think Collins might be too risky over Cook

• 4 weeks later...

Cook and Gordon for me.  I tend to be riskier in fantasy sports anyways though.  I don't love Thielen and am not sure he will be the favorite target of Cousins.  Gordon has an ADP in the 25-30 range which makes it better value for me.  Cook is a no brainer IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived