WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, jrry32 said:

How are the Warriors going to get Anthony Davis? You easily take Davis, but I'm not sure how that's an option.

Not sure, but I assume when he hit's FA. Remember, the KD Rumors started two years before he hit free agency, the Warriors  may be posturing again for AD when he's a FA. There's been grumbles coming out of GS this past year. 

Just now, John232 said:

Not sure, but I assume when he hit's FA. Remember, the KD Rumors started two years before he hit free agency, the Warriors  may be posturing again for AD when he's a FA. There's been grumbles coming out of GS this past year. 

Where are they going to find the money?

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Chill man. 

Youre vastly underselling Draymond importance.

I'm keenly aware of how important he is. But 2016 was a god damn mess because of Draymond and it's looking that way again. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

With what money?

6 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Few guys I'd rather have in that situation.

Dude has always been low key clutch. Big game performer.

Against the Rockets the Dubs are now 0-4 without him. 3-1 with him. 

Bell/Looney/West got cooked on switches. Harden/CP3 barely scored on the others.

And Gordon is turning into a clutch beast this series as well. Hit the two biggest shots the last two games. 

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

With what money?

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Where are they going to find the money?

Not sure. Assuming they get rid of Draymond, Shaun and Iggy, that COULD conceviably free up money for him when he hits FA. I think that's 30+million between those 3. 

People were saying the Warriors wouldn't have money for Durant, then some crazy things happened and they cut/traded dead weight. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he walked out by himself at the end of the game, with a little limp

also you can't walk with a cramp in your leg

You usually can do that because of the adrenaline and the fact of how warm your body is and how well your stretched. But the next morning and then the morning after you can’t move. I hope it’s not that bad but based on the fact that he didn’t come in for the last possession let’s me know that it was that bad.

Just now, 49er pride said:

the Warriors have been down before. No doubt theyll come back and win regardless of CP3's status

They need Iggy.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude has always been low key clutch. Big game performer.

Against the Rockets the Dubs are now 0-4 without him. 3-1 with him. 

Bell/Looney/West got cooked on switches. Harden/CP3 barely scored on the others.

And Gordon is turning into a clutch beast this series as well. Hit the two biggest shots the last two games. 

It's such a shame how far West has fallen. After that first stretch where he did a nice job of moving the ball on offense, he was nothing but a liability. KD played hero ball again in the 4th. They were doubling when he attacked. He needed to pass out of it instead of forcing up shots.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, if the Dubs lose they need to get better.....So I guess King James is about to make his way to Oakland lmao. 

Draymond crying in the parking lot again?

Trying to assemble the NBA Avengers.

Just now, John232 said:

Not sure. Assuming they get rid of Draymond, Shaun and Iggy, that COULD conceviably free up money for him when he hits FA. I think that's 30+million between those 3. 

People were saying the Warriors wouldn't have money, then some crazy things happened and they cut/traded dead weight. 

Yea, the Warriors could do a sign-and-trade, but I can't see them being able to sign him outright. Although, I doubt the Pelicans would scoff at getting Draymond back. But I still doubt the Pelicans let Davis get away.

Archived