WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Houston CAN win a game without CP3, the only issue is they would need literally everything to break right. Would need Harden to pop off and carry and for the role players to step up and hit their shots even more than normal.

So basically if he's done the Warriors win in 7 because I don't see all that happening. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Easy to say that when CP3 is clearly hurt.

This series would be over if Iggy played the last two games. Prove me wrong!

I wonder if D'antoni just holds CP3 off for next game and gives him extra days to get ready for game 7 since it is unlikely they win the next game anyways? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This series would be over if Iggy played the last two games. Prove me wrong!

I wonder if D'antoni just holds CP3 off for next game and gives him extra days to get ready for game 7 since it is unlikely they win the next game anyways? 

i dont think he will have no choice

Just now, champ11 said:

i guess not having to try for a whole season and two rounds of the playoffs can really kill you in big games and crunch time 

I mean you could say that about the Rockets as well lol.

End of games been sloppy for both teams, Gordon just be having that clutch gene the last two games.

35 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, the Warriors could do a sign-and-trade, but I can't see them being able to sign him outright. Although, I doubt the Pelicans would scoff at getting Draymond back. But I still doubt the Pelicans let Davis get away.

The rumor that came out involving AD and the Warriors was Thompson + Green for Davis, and it was started by a Warriors beat writer. 

@John232 It's impossible for Golden State to sign Davis without losing either Curry or Durant. There are no cap gymnastics to get around that fact.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean you could say that about the Rockets as well lol.

End of games been sloppy for both teams, Gordon just be having that clutch gene the last two games.

Warriors have been particularly horrid tbh. I'm shocked. No hate, actually shocked 

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

The rumor that came out involving AD and the Warriors was Thompson + Green for Davis, and it was started by a Warriors beat writer. 

@John232 It's impossible for Golden State to sign Davis without losing either Curry or Durant. There are no cap gymnastics to get around that fact.

Hey. I'm in mourning right now. Let me have that pipe dream. 

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

no they cant

They very well could. They'd need to play great, but they could. They have the best defense in the league, they have Tatum whose having one of the all time great rookie playoff runs. They have the guy many currently feel is the best coach. I think they'd have a harder time with GSW than Houston, and they'd be underdogs with both. But they can win. Also keep in mind, the Bucks were supposed to sweep them, then everyone was convinced Philly would be a layup series, then when it looked they were about to win that the Cavs were supposed to sweep them. 

If I'm Houston or GSW I MUCH RATHER see Cleveland in the Finals than Boston. Cleveland has no defense, and they have a weak supporting cast. Lebron won't be able to carry them through either of those teams. With Boston, their defense plays to their standard and Tatum/Brown have a good night, that's a problem. It's a close game late and Brad is calling late game timeouts, I wouldn't feel completely sure of myself if I'm the other team.

Archived