WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

40 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lol, Warriors catching a huge break with the Chris Paul injury.  Freaking mega props to the Rockets, though.

Curry shot 2-8 from deep.  Is the same knee from two years ago all of a sudden injured again?

Curry played well and did well attacking the rim. Ain’t nobody making excuses for him. 

I know Chris Paul is small and can get into KDs air space easier. But my goodness KD that’s a match up you should be favouring each time. How many times down the stretch did him being matched up on Paul or Gordon result in nada? That’s where I would criticise KD. I never thought I’d see the Warriors lose like this. Never also thought Iggy at this point would be so valuable. 

27 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I know Chris Paul is small and can get into KDs air space easier. But my goodness KD that’s a match up you should be favouring each time. How many times down the stretch did him being matched up on Paul or Gordon result in nada? That’s where I would criticise KD. I never thought I’d see the Warriors lose like this. Never also thought Iggy at this point would be so valuable. 

Iguodala has always been very valuable.

The CP3 playoff choke narrative has always been ridiculous. He ALWAYS is a stud this time of year.

I put him in the same tier as LeBron, Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, Wade, etc. in terms of playoff performers.

I never saw Magic, Stockton, Big O, Isaiah, but Paul is hands down the best POINT GUARD I have ever seen.

I don’t know talent-wise or legacy-wise if he wins some chips, does anyone think he has a great chance to end his career as the 2nd greatest PG to ever play?

He’s just so elite at what he does - IQ, passing, QBing, defense, midrange, clutch play, etc.

Aside from LeBron, or any dominant center ala Shaq, Duncan, etc. CP3 is who I’d want to have as Dirk’s sidekick during his prime.

16 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

The CP3 playoff choke narrative has always been ridiculous. He ALWAYS is a stud this time of year.

I put him in the same tier as LeBron, Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, Wade, etc. in terms of playoff performers.

I never saw Magic, Stockton, Big O, Isaiah, but Paul is hands down the best POINT GUARD I have ever seen.

I don’t know talent-wise or legacy-wise if he wins some chips, does anyone think he has a great chance to end his career as the 2nd greatest PG to ever play?

He’s just so elite at what he does - IQ, passing, QBing, defense, midrange, clutch play, etc.

Aside from LeBron, or any dominant center ala Shaq, Duncan, etc. CP3 is who I’d want to have as Dirk’s sidekick during his prime.

He needs a ring to pass Stockton 

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Golden State has gotten so many injury breaks.

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love out

Kawhi Leonard out

And now Chris Paul potentially hurt

Must be nice.

Okay, but Houston got the Iggy injury break first, so . . .

34 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

He’s behind Magic, Isaiah, Oscar, Curry and Stockton for me. He’s basically even to Stockton, but because Stockton consistently led his team deep into the playoffs (5 conference finals appearances and 2 finals appearances) I have to give the nod to Stockton.

Archived