WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

the warriors just play "pick your HOFer to beat you today". apparently Iggy is the best, but these other 4 are pretty good too. oh well. no one else put them on the ropes like we did. i guess thats a moral victory. and harden didnt choke the game away....though i am sure it will be played up as the worst 32/9/7/3 game of all time. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If CP3 goes next game, Iggy better go as well. This better be the worst bone bruise in the history for him to miss four straight games. 

As someone who has had a bone bruise they can be terrible. Mine was the kneecap and I couldn't walk at all for a few days. And took another week before I was going without a significant limp

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

I'm really supposed to believe Harden is the MVP? lol

Regular season award. Deserved it but his postseason game leaves a lot to be desired. Though today he was really good until he gassed out. Just he has to work so hard for every bucket, it leads to inconsistent play. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

the warriors just play "pick your HOFer to beat you today". apparently Iggy is the best, but these other 4 are pretty good too. oh well. no one else put them on the ropes like we did. i guess thats a moral victory. and harden didnt choke the game away....though i am sure it will be played up as the worst 32/9/7/3 game of all time. 

OKC was up 3-1 on em. I know it was sans Durant but...3-1 is about as "up on the ropes" as you can get lol

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Regular season award. Deserved it but his postseason game leaves a lot to be desired. Though today he was really good until he gassed out. Just he has to work so hard for every bucket, it leads to inconsistent play. 

Just treat it like the NFL treated Peyton Manning and give it the LeBron every year until he retires. It only makes sense.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

As someone who has had a bone bruise they can be terrible. Mine was the kneecap and I couldn't walk at all for a few days. And took another week before I was going without a significant limp

So you're saying he's likely to miss game 7 as well? 

Archived