Darth - - 7-- sirA, md4l, rags, teude,  hz, James, ruskie 

woz--2--gopher, ted 

gopher--5- mookie, ltbf, Jfin fj. Mookie 

Teude - - 4--touch, slappy, dome ksj 

Touch - - 1--Ruskie 

Dome - - 1--woz 

Md4l--1-Darth 

10 to eliminate

Is Mookie supposed to have 2votes on goph?

Whicker (I THINK) is the type of player that would leave some sort of hint to clear his buddy, if teudes claim is true

did whicker defend or mention teude in any way before he died?

7 hours ago, utley4568 said:

Nobody gave me a recap like I asked so I got frustrated. And I hate these rolling nights....

Agree on the long Night phases. With this many people a recap would be a bit of a chore. Look at the links in the OP and you can see who's already been eliminated from the ring. You still need to make two more GULP! posts for this day phase or risk being modkilled. It would be a shame to lose anyone else at this point. Hopefully you have time over the weekend to catch up.

Vote count 

Darth - - 7- sirA, md4l, rags, teude,  hz, James,  touch 

woz--2--gopher, ted 

gopher--4- mookie, ltbf, Jfin fj.

Teude - - 3-slappy, dome ksj 

Dome - - 1--woz 

Touch - - 1--Ruskie 

Md4l--1-Darth 

10 to eliminate

Tk3 has replaced utley 

Original tk3 pm 

Welcome to Wrestlemafia TK3!  You are Randy Savage-The Macho Man-wwe Legends Aligned

Savage held 20 championships during his professional wrestling career. He held six world championships between the WWF and WCW, having won the WWF Championship twice and the WCW World Heavyweight Championship four times. He also won the ICW World Heavyweight Championship three times and theUSWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship once. A one timeWWF Intercontinental Champion, WWE (formerly WWF) has named Savage as the greatest champion of all time and credited him for bringing "a higher level of credibility to the title through his amazing in-ring performances."[He was also the 1987 WWF King of the Ring and the 1995 WCW World War 3winner. A major pay-per-view attraction in the 1980s and 1990s, Savage headlined WrestleManiasIV, V and VIII, as well as four of the first fiveSummerSlam shows, the 1995 edition of WCW'sStarrcade, and many other events. Hulk Hogan, face of the WWF during the professional wrestling "Golden Era" of the 1980s and early 1990s, described Savage as being "so influential in this business, especially in the WWF", and recalled, "[H]e's the only guy we could pass the belt to, and we wouldn't lose money...things would stay the same, or get better."

For most of his tenures in the WWF and WCW, Savage was managed by his real life wife "Miss Elizabeth" Hulette. He was recognizable by wrestling fans for his distinctively deep and raspy voice, his ring attire, intensity exhibited in and out of the ring, using "Pomp and Circumstance" as his entrance music, and his signature catch phrase, "Oooh yeah!".] Savage died of cardiac arrhythmia while driving with his second wife Barbara Lynn Payne, in Seminole, Florida on the morning of May 20, 2011

Randy was typically brought down to the ring by the lovely Miss Elizabeth.  She wil be accompanying you in our game as well, allowing you to have two votes in the day phase.  At night, you may lend her to another wrestler and if that wrestler votes on a successful scum lynch the following day, you will be given a reward.  If that person votes on a town lynch, it will not be good. Of course you can always just keep her to yourself too and not risk it

Night Action-Send Liz to “player x”

You may communicate with no one

You win when-The threats to legends have been eliminated

On 5/15/2018 at 7:54 PM, SirA1 said:

Sucks that we lost two WWE Legends last night. I had a feeling TK3 was going to be a target because he was a Double Voter, a powerful town role.

No idea who the homeless man that killed him could be.

Whicker's killer is likely DDP, "Diamond" Dallas Page, because of the Self High Five.

Gopher being handcuffed is both a boon and curse as it will get us to think elsewhere for today at least. Could be the work of the Big Boss Man as he's one of the few I know of that used Handcuffs regularly. 

At least it seems BCB is using Wrestler's I am familiar with (80's-Early 2000's.) With most wrestlers having been Faces and turned Heel at one point guessing who Mafia is by character claim is somewhat irrelevant.

This post.

1. A little too heavy with the "aww shucks, we lost all those Legends"
  2. Talking about the double vote as if it were common knowledge. I'm sure people saw it, but it literally was never brought up once. However SirA talks about it as if it has been discussed often.. such as in his chatty
  3. Just way too detailed. It's an overswing

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

SirA said something D2 that stuck with me.

I can't un-read it. He is my vote

Please elaborate as I am perfectly willing to hear a case against me.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This post.

1. A little too heavy with the "aww shucks, we lost all those Legends"
  2. Talking about the double vote as if it were common knowledge. I'm sure people saw it, but it literally was never brought up once. However SirA talks about it as if it has been discussed often.. such as in his chatty
  3. Just way too detailed. It's an overswing

Not sure on the page but I questioned that too. After my interaction with him over it I feel pretty confident he is civ.

Archived