Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Again, sorry for not being terribly active, this is all new to me.  Mafia has gotten pretty complicated since I've been away and I was never good at reading players to begin with.  Based on the inactives being replaced, it looks like KSJ, James McMurray, md4l and MookieMonster are the least active (other than me).  How do they normally play?  Are they normally quiet?  Also, it seems like LTBF and FJ are quiet with each other and I think that's still something that needs to be explained. 

Those are my thoughts at this point. 

35 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Breaking News: Someone who appeared scummy was scum. 

Also I've voted three times for an outed Indy, a fake (reasonable claim) jobbers, and actual jobbers aligned player.

So you could still be wcw.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Breaking News: Someone who appeared scummy was scum. 

Also I've voted three times for an outed Indy, a fake (reasonable claim) jobbers, and actual jobbers aligned player.

Seems odd to boast about it.

18 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

@Woz what is your take on him?  i have made my case pretty clear but i'm curious to know someone else's take 

Part of me want to say that was him trolling a bit ... but he just raised his visibility on my radar significantly.

18 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

This level of detail and breakdown can clearly only be the work of a mafia member trying to blend in.

Woz gave himself away.

Except I've done this in every game I've played. Actually, I've done it less than this game because I got swamped at work and missed tabulating day two. I thought about going back and picking it up but I'm not sure it would show us anything retroactively.

16 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Dont like Woz bailing on a darth vote for someone he has a lesser read on (me) because he doesn’t want to “hang his vote” out there while he’s gone. 

Actually, I have more a read on you than on darth. I called you out in day two and then got a sob story about how you just got kicked out of the Big Brother game and had to do yard work to make yourself feel better. You didn't become more active.

Ya’ll remember when Woz left for a while but moved his vote off darth cause he didn’t want a wave of votes to lynch darth while he wasn’t around?

if darth was your read and who you wanted to lynch, why were you worried you wouldn’t be around if he started getting other votes?

9 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Last time I saw so much detail was indeed from Woz in the Lumberjack mafia. Woz was mafia.

In addition to that, Woz posts a lot, but a lot of speculation on game mechanics and activity. I'm not sure he's really trying to help town.

@theuntouchable do you think teude role claim is plausible?

And I did the same thing when we did the Overwatch mafia game and was town.

I had tried to engage @gopherwrestler to try and figure out what information he had, but he ghosted me.

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ya’ll remember when Woz left for a while but moved his vote off darth cause he didn’t want a wave of votes to lynch darth while he wasn’t around?

if darth was your read and who you wanted to lynch, why were you worried you wouldn’t be around if he started getting other votes?

Because I was partially convinced by his explanation and I wanted to hear more from him. I didn't want people to come in and go "oh, I have to do something, so I'll vote Darth" and then just skip out.

Kind of like you did.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Whoa whoa whoa

Yesterday:

On 5/18/2018 at 12:27 PM, Woz said:

@gopherwrestler, do you want us to ask you a bunch of yes/no questions to see if we can tease out what you know instead of waiting for day 4?

... then nothing. I figured that you didn't believe me town so following up would have come across as badgering you. I thought I had asked someone else to try following up with you, but I guess I deleted/forgot to post it.

Archived