USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

I’m fine with the owner having the rights to decide what to do with his WRs. I just don’t like the idea of Ridley being place in the FA pool. I’d approve of that strategy if there was bidding for free agents, but I don’t think that the waiver priority method is fair with that scenario. 

34 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m fine with the owner having the rights to decide what to do with his WRs. I just don’t like the idea of Ridley being place in the FA pool. I’d approve of that strategy if there was bidding for free agents, but I don’t think that the waiver priority method is fair with that scenario. 

Chances are this would never happen, as I'm sure he will trade a WR before the end of the draft. But if he didn't, I would be fine with the worse team in the league with the #1 waver wire pick snagging the BPA after the draft regardless who it is, but that said, I would also be fine (regarding this scenario) if he would become an unavailing FA for the current year.      

4 minutes ago, SoS said:

Btw great pick in Hines. I was trying to move up for him. 

He wasn't who I was targeting, but I couldn't justify the reach that player would be. I'm just hoping maybe he will sneak his way to my next pick in the 4th. But if not, everything I've seen about Hines says he's gonna be on the field one way or another this season, and has gotten high praise from the coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, honolulu2786 said:

He wasn't who I was targeting, but I couldn't justify the reach that player would be. I'm just hoping maybe he will sneak his way to my next pick in the 4th. But if not, everything I've seen about Hines says he's gonna be on the field one way or another this season, and has gotten high praise from the coaching staff. 

Ya I think he has a clear path to touches, should be playing on a much improved offense, and the Colts have prioritized fixing that OLine. 

I’d rather have him than Wilkins. 

4 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

***NOTE***

Everyone please welcome @tntitans4life17 to the Dirty Dozen!  He is taking over for OD.

He will be around in a couple of hours but has asked me to let everyone know that he's taking offers for all WRs on his roster. 

Shoot him a PM ASAP if interested!

Thanks for having me fellas! Looking forward to a great season. I am still taking offers on all WRs and may be looking to trade 2 away so I can target another WR in the draft. 

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Agreed. He should be able to trade away someone to fit it

8 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

***NOTE***

Everyone please welcome @tntitans4life17 to the Dirty Dozen!  He is taking over for OD.

He will be around in a couple of hours but has asked me to let everyone know that he's taking offers for all WRs on his roster. 

Shoot him a PM ASAP if interested!

@USMC_PackFan please PM me if you seriously disagree with this but considering we just added @tntitans4life17 7 hours ago and he's already forced to make a trade by the end of the draft I'm going to wait until Monday morning to make my pick. I have a player in mind but this gives him 48 hours to evaluate his roster and start talking trade so the draft doesn't get too far past him.

I hope everyone's ok with this

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

@USMC_PackFan please PM me if you seriously disagree with this but considering we just added @tntitans4life17 7 hours ago and he's already forced to make a trade by the end of the draft I'm going to wait until Monday morning to make my pick. I have a player in mind but this gives him 48 hours to evaluate his roster and start talking trade so the draft doesn't get too far past him.

I hope everyone's ok with this

I'm cool with that! Good idea!