• Yannick Ngakoue
    • Blake Bortles
    • Leonard Fournette
    • Andrew Norwell
    • Brandon Linder
    • Cam Robinson
    • Marqise Lee
    • Other (please specify)

I’m unsure which order the next 4 go. Bouye, Malik, Yan and Telvin really could go in any order. Might even see Norwell or Linder slip in ahead of one of these.

But I’m going Bouye. He was arguably every bit as good as Jalen, and is easily a top 5 CB. 

AJ - he was ranked the number 1 CB by Bleacher Report top 1000. He deserves to be top 3 here. 

Norwell is a top tier OG and should be somewhere in the top 8. 

Telvin Smith is the heart of the defense and needs to be top 8. 

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Going Bouye here.

I think Norwell is being slightly underrated because he is coming from another team though. Dude was an all pro OG. Think he should be in the top 5.

I think part of the problem too is he’s a Left Guard. Sandwiched between the LT and C, it’s generally viewed as the least important position on an offense.

Random note; Linder is going to be able to help right now, which should make Cann look better. Exciting.

42 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I think part of the problem too is he’s a Left Guard. Sandwiched between the LT and C, it’s generally viewed as the least important position on an offense.

Random note; Linder is going to be able to help right now, which should make Cann look better. Exciting.

That's fair regarding LG, but what he's going to do for the OL will be pretty darn evident right away. Cam Robinson will no longer have to deal with a journeyman/replacement level next to him which should further his development. You already alluded to this allowing for Linder to be more flexible and help out the right side then he had previously.

He should really allow us to play bully ball like we saw at some points last season much more consistently. Watching what he did in Carolina for that run game/Cam is just O.o.

Archived