Top 10 NFL rookies that will exceed expectations?

Luckycolts

14 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

How in the world is he going to accomplish this with a team that has Josh Gordon's, Jarvis Landry's, David Njoku's, and Corey Coleman's mouths to feed? Even if Callaway is a future superstar, he's not going to be getting nearly that kind of production in his rookie season unless 2 of those 4 are injured.

To be fair Callaway right now > Coleman. He will likely win the 3rd receiver role. 

EDIT: 
But back on topic, I think Anthony Averett is going to be a beast. I think he'll surprise a ton of people and be one of the best three corners in this draft. 

4 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

But back on topic, I think Anthony Averett is going to be a beast. I think he'll surprise a ton of people and be one of the best three corners in this draft. 

Unless the injury bug gets us again, he'll be buried on the Raven's depth chart. Smith, Humphrey, Young, Carr, and Canady are all going to be in front of him. The team is loaded at corner. In the long run though, I hope you're right.

20 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

How in the world is he going to accomplish this with a team that has Josh Gordon's, Jarvis Landry's, David Njoku's, and Corey Coleman's mouths to feed? Even if Callaway is a future superstar, he's not going to be getting nearly that kind of production in his rookie season unless 2 of those 4 are injured.

Callaway will beat out Corey Coleman for the starting spot outside alongside Josh Gordon with ease.  Landry will be the slot receiver.    In terms of talent, Callaway will be their most talented wide receiver next season.  He gets separation so easily that I expect him to become Tyrod Taylor's favorite target very soon.

Antonio Callaway is a Hall of Fame talent.  He will show his worth very early in the NFL.

11 minutes ago, VanS said:

It this supposed to be a joke?

No, that comment was based in reality, unlike your Callaway predictions of "700-900 receiving yards and 6-8 td's". Tyrod will be lucky to throw for 3500 yards and 25 tds. That's his ceiling as a QB. 1/5th of that output is not going to a rookie who is probably #4 on the WR depth chart. 

Also, Fred Warner is not a 1st round talent. Trust me. I'm better at scouting LB's than you. 

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

No, that comment was based in reality, unlike your Callaway predictions of "700-900 receiving yards and 6-8 td's". Tyrod will be lucky to throw for 3500 yards and 25 tds. That's his ceiling as a QB. 1/5th of that output is not going to a rookie who is probably #4 on the WR depth chart. 

Also, Fred Warner is not a 1st round talent. Trust me. I'm better at scouting LB's than you. 

lmao I agree with the whole callaway thing 

On 5/23/2018 at 5:31 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Mark Walton RB-----Underrated. Might have to share carries with Mixon until teams catch on to his overratedness. Walton is better.

Even if that were true (which it's not), you should know how Marvin Lewis operates.  Michael Johnson over Carl Lawson, Jeremy Hill over Mixon/Gio last season.  Barring injury, Marvin Lewis won't know what to do with Walton besides play him on ST...

3 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

People are absolutely RAVING over Anthony Miller in Chicago, most noteably Mitch Trubisky. He seems to already have the slot role locked up, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the best rookie WR. 

Always was my favourite WR in the draft

8 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

People are absolutely RAVING over Anthony Miller in Chicago, most noteably Mitch Trubisky. He seems to already have the slot role locked up, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the best rookie WR. 

Best rookie WR is gonna be Ridley just because of the system and compliments he has. Watch him shine 

6 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Even if that were true (which it's not), you should know how Marvin Lewis operates.  Michael Johnson over Carl Lawson, Jeremy Hill over Mixon/Gio last season.  Barring injury, Marvin Lewis won't know what to do with Walton besides play him on ST...

Great points lol Idk how Marvin Lewis still has a job. 

Archived