Mychal Kendricks out of Philly

Mid Iowa

Okay, so the Eagles release Mychal Kendricks today. This one is a weird move, in my opinion. Maybe a personality thing?

I know we're thick at LB (oddly) now, yet who do we have that is proven? Basically 1 guy? Or at least 1 guy who didn't end up on IR last year, or who was actually a "starter".

So, do we entertain Kendricks? Is the guy a fit? I mean, he's been quite the producer, and arguably going into his prime, so......?

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

He’d be a great addition, but he’ll have a pretty decent market. Idk if we land him.

bold prediction, we go into the season with him or dez in tow 

Please no Dez.

I think Kendricks would be a good addition considering half of our LBers have injury concerns. I want nothing to do with Dez though.

13 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Please no Dez.

I think Kendricks would be a good addition considering half of our LBers have injury concerns. I want nothing to do with Dez though.

This. Wonder why they released him? I'd be curious and barring any wrongdoings on his part... Saints should go after Kendricks. 

#Dezisbad..mmkay

14 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Please no Dez.

48 minutes ago, jcvoodoo said:

This. Wonder why they released him? I'd be curious and barring any wrongdoings on his part... Saints should go after Kendricks. 

#Dezisbad..mmkay

FWIW I don’t want dez at all. Been adamant about that from the start. But the longer he goes without a team the more realistic I think it becomes 

25 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

FWIW I don’t want dez at all. Been adamant about that from the start. But the longer he goes without a team the more realistic I think it becomes 

Yeah, he's gonna get Dez-perate. 

I'll see myself out. 

If we sign Dez to anything other than a league minimum, I'll be back on the "fire everyone" bandwagon. Dez is not worth much, and I think the league is saying just so, judging by the fact he's not signed yet.

Kendricks on the other hand... get the guy in here!!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Update: Kendricks signed a 1 year deal with the Browns.

Or not: http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7509/mychal-kendricks

Updating a previous item, LB Mychal Kendricks denies he signed a deal with the Browns.
On Sunday, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Kendricks agreed to join the Browns. "No, it’s not accurate," Kendricks told Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I don’t know who the (bleep) said that. That (bleep) is (bleep)." Yahoo Sports' Jordan Schultz reports Cleveland remains the favorite, but the two sides have yet to reach a deal. Jun 3 - 7:01 PM

Archived