• Al Horford
    • Klay Thompson
    • Draymond Green
    • Nikola Jokic
    • Karl-Anthony Towns
    • DeMar DeRozan
    • Paul George

53 minutes ago, the lone star said:

I'm surprised Cousins isn't running away with this one.

you can't have him as the best player on your team/build around him. makes him kinda hard to evaluate. but if you picked him here for pure talent i don't have an issue with it. but i think embiid is the best center in the game so id give him the nod first. i might actually lean Lillard here haven't he really took it up a notch this season

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

you can't have him as the best player on your team/build around him. makes him kinda hard to evaluate. but if you picked him here for pure talent i don't have an issue with it. but i think embiid is the best center in the game so id give him the nod first. i might actually lean Lillard here haven't he really took it up a notch this season

I think you can build around him, I just think that the Kings were terrible in getting him competent talent.

41 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

When will Towns get his respect

when he went #1. and then got more than his share of his respect. and now it's kinda tapered off to where it should be at the moment i suppose. when will he be a top 10 player? i dunno. maybe soon.

9 hours ago, the lone star said:

I think you can build around him, I just think that the Kings were terrible in getting him competent talent.

nah, it was both. but the kings certainly didn't do a good job either. it's okay if you're not a franchise cornerstone guy. Boogie isn't that...not many are. It looks like NO could be very successful with him though. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

nah, it was both. but the kings certainly didn't do a good job either. it's okay if you're not a franchise cornerstone guy. Boogie isn't that...not many are. It looks like NO could be very successful with him though. 

So is AD a franchise cornerstone, because without Boogie, the team didn't make a whole lot of noise.

23 minutes ago, the lone star said:

So is AD a franchise cornerstone, because without Boogie, the team didn't make a whole lot of noise.

they actually went on an insane winning streak and swept a first round playoff series without Boogie. But yes AD is a franchise cornerstone based on the previous season as well. 

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

they actually went on an insane winning streak and swept a first round playoff series without Boogie. But yes AD is a franchise cornerstone based on the previous season as well. 

Prior to the team acquiring Boogie, AD had only made the playoffs once. It was as the 8th seed and he got swept.

Archived