Tennis Thread

DoleINGout

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

The incident with Sakkari was bad. She had a presser a month or two ago where she came across as a d bag too. Not a fan.

She's no worse than someone like Osaka, Kyrgios or Novak. 

Edited by beekay414

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

She's no worse than someone like Osaka, Kyrgios or Novak. 

Don’t disagree. But Osaka is a slam champion, and Novak is the GOAT. Novak is a villain and embraces it, so does Nick to an extent. Collins, again to me, comes across as someone who thinks she’s way better than she is, but then gets snarky when called out on it. If you’re going to be that way go full heel. Idk just me.

She’s like a bitchier Panko lol. Panko screams and yells all the time on the court but Collins takes it to another level. Won’t miss her.

Posted (edited)

D.Collins is a firey individual. Tennis world doesn’t give it much attention because she’s a woman tbh. 

She also has zero shot at winning RG. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Took me some Tsitsipas +1000 to win RG before the tournament started and Zverev +450.

Don’t think there is a clean cut favorite to win it all on the men’s side. Sinner and Alcaraz are both coming off injuries. Novak looking extremely normal. Take my shot with these odds. 

Even if Osaka doesn’t win this match. This is very encouraging for her. She has bullied Swiatek. This is on clay Osaka least favorite surface. This is a great sign for where Osaka is at physically and mentally. Wimbledon and US Open gonna be very winnable if she’s all the way back. 

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Took me some Tsitsipas +1000 to win RG before the tournament started and Zverev +450.

Don’t think there is a clean cut favorite to win it all on the men’s side. Sinner and Alcaraz are both coming off injuries. Novak looking extremely normal. Take my shot with these odds. 

Would be awesome to see Zverev finally win one. Can we get him vs Rublev in the finals?? 

On 5/27/2024 at 4:50 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Don’t disagree. But Osaka is a slam champion, and Novak is the GOAT. Novak is a villain and embraces it, so does Nick to an extent. Collins, again to me, comes across as someone who thinks she’s way better than she is, but then gets snarky when called out on it. If you’re going to be that way go full heel. Idk just me.

She’s like a bitchier Panko lol. Panko screams and yells all the time on the court but Collins takes it to another level. Won’t miss her.

Collins is great, love her

14 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna be 3am in Paris when this match ends. Gonna be tough for Novak to come back from this. 

Great comeback, though. I missed the 5th set, but the bagel was impressive.