The 2018 MLB Draft Thread

ramssuperbowl99

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

LOL thats messed up but Devil is this being broadcasted at all or am i just checking it websites and twitter somewhere as the picks are made?

I will say that I saw Ray play for Biloxi in April when they played Mississippi, and he flashed some tools. I was impressed that night.

Just now, devils1854 said:

I will say that I saw Ray play for Biloxi in April when they played Mississippi, and he flashed some tools. I was impressed that night.

tbh he's probably going to make the back end of some top 100 lists.

Also the Braves and HS pitchers, name a more iconic duo.

4 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Stewart makes me happy

Considering he was ya #3 you really can't ask for much better than that at 8 boss :)  Im quite pleased with the pick myself as most places had him being picked before us and as rams said his Curve is ridiculous.    A+ pick for me by the braves with no complaints on my end.   His mechanics and delivery are pretty dang smooth and clean as well overall.

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Considering he was ya #3 you really can't ask for much better than that at 8 boss :)  Im quite pleased with the pick myself as most places had him being picked before us and as rams said his Curve is ridiculous.    A+ pick for me by the braves with no complaints on my end.   His mechanics and delivery are pretty dang smooth and clean as well overall.

His arm goes back pretty far. A little weird, and some people say that it could cause arm troubles, but I dont know enough about that to really say anything.

Archived