The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I like how Mookie playing so bad that people don’t believe him somehow translates (for him) into everyone else playing bad

like the time he blundered his PGO claim repeatedly and was frustrated nobody believed him lol

He was civ that time tho :/

I’m not playing poorly at all.

Giving town two clears is HUGE, not my fault you’d rather utilize paranoia than logic. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Frustrated over your stupidity mostly. Or genius if you’re mafia.

either one.

all i said before is that you werent 100 percent cleared, and then you escalated things.

your actions have contributed to me voting you today.

i probably would have went dome or xmad had you not exploded

I think Mookie is frustrated civ 

ive pushed him all game. He just seems mad. 

Dont think its the worst lynch though if he’s out of moves. He’s my best scum read on people who claim to be vanilla (Mookie, malf, mission)

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I’m not playing poorly at all.

Giving town two clears is HUGE, not my fault you’d rather utilize paranoia than logic. 

You said you weren’t playing bad the time you bungled your PGO claim too... so there’s that lol

I’ve also never been PGO so no idea what you’re taking about

You had one claim as a civ and you messed it up and had to correct your own posts like 3-4 times and it made everyone disbelieve you.

you got lynched and were civ lol

Just now, MathMan said:

bcb is one.

who is the other?

Me ya damn clown. It makes no sense for me to reveal all this info to help town if I’m mafia.

im frustrated because this is legit the dumbest push ever. Oh he revealed way to much helpful info for town, he’s gotta be scum. K.

Maybe it wasn’t PGO. But I’m pretty sure it was. 

Maybe not. But I remember you messed up your claim and changed your story a bunch and just refused to admit you had bugles the whole thing lol

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Me ya damn clown. It makes no sense for me to reveal all this info to help town if I’m mafia.

Idk why you keep saying this. There’s a very valid reason for you to do it and it’s been mentioned several times 

no.

try to understand from an outsiders pov 

lets say bcb is town, and you are mafia.

bcb gives you a gift.

you claim and tell the thread that bcb gave you a gift. that in no way clears you. bcb could have made a misread when he gave you the gift.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You had one claim as a civ and you messed it up and had to correct your own posts like 3-4 times and it made everyone disbelieve you.

you got lynched and were civ lol

That’s not what happened at all. I worded it poorly and tried to fix it. 

Regardless, this is completely different. This game play makes no sense as mafia except the stupid “Oh that was your whole plan! Play horrible scum game so you can claim to not be scum later”. It’s a lazy, terrible read.

Carry on though, I’ll enjoy scratching this itch. 

Archived