The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

7 hours ago, MathMan said:

ah, i was wondering about that.

okay, im convinced again.

you have done too many civ things to be scum

mookie has done too many scum things to be civ.

mookie is invest immune, but i wonder if he would still leave dna.

thats why i want xmad to check out mookie, and protect to protect xmad.

(or use wifom to protect either xmad or woz)

What have I done that’s scummy? Besides my whole frustrated bit.

Also, in what world is there a watcher who’s also invest proof? That’s an oddly mixed role. I’m not really worried because I’m pretty sure everyone else in the game clearly sees that the remaining scum is between you and Dome.

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Oddly enough I feel the same about you, and why I’m kind of stuck on Mookie even though he passed an invest 

Yes and this is the issue. I’ve been saying all game Malf has been buddying town to gain trust and you’re falling for it.

My role makes no sense as mafia and Touch is proof that my role wouldn’t effect town.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Yes and this is the issue. I’ve been saying all game Malf has been buddying town to gain trust and you’re falling for it.

My role makes no sense as mafia and Touch is proof that my role wouldn’t effect town.

Did you turn your move in yet

Wouldn’t or didn’t? 

So my visits to Woz on night 1 and Rags on night 2 did not affect town either.  

By the same logic, that makes me clear.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So my visits to Woz on night 1 and Rags on night 2 did not affect town either.  

By the same logic, that makes me clear.

Except Rags can't prove you visisted him like Touch did, and Woz didn't make a move on N1 so we don't know if your move would've effected him. We also don't know what your move is yet, and you weren't a town report by the investigator.

But yeah, super comparable situation honestly.

19 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

you weren't a town report by the investigator.

You’ve always said cleared by the investigator, or along those line.

Now you’re said  you got a “town report” from the investigator..... sounds like how it would be worded in your PM if you had an invest proof role 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You’ve always said cleared by the investigator, or along those line.

Now you’re said  you got a “town report” from the investigator..... sounds like how it would be worded in your PM if you had an invest proof role 

Yeah, because "you werent a cleared report" really rolls off the tongue. Sounds like you're reaching reallllllly hard.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, because "you werent a cleared report" really rolls off the tongue. Sounds like you're reaching reallllllly hard.

That’s not what I’m saying at all.

Archived