The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

That’s not what I’m saying at all.

I get what you're saying. What I'm saying is, you weren't a cleared report didn't fit within that sentence which is why I changed the wording for my cleared report that I had been previously using. Its a reach, and a bad one at that.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, because "you werent a cleared report" really rolls off the tongue. Sounds like you're reaching reallllllly hard.

All game you’ve said you’re clear, or the investigator cleared you. That’s been how you’ve said it all game unless you can prove me wrong.

In that last post you aren’t saying you  “been cleared” by the investigator like you have all game, instead you claim the investigator got a “town report” on you. It’s a very odd way to phrase that and I’m wondering why you changed your wording all the sudden

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

All game you’ve said you’re clear, or the investigator cleared you. That’s been how you’ve said it all game unless you can prove me wrong.

In that last post you aren’t saying you  “been cleared” by the investigator like you have all game, instead you claim the investigator got a “town report” on you. It’s a very odd way to phrase that and I’m wondering why you changed your wording all the sudden

Its not an odd way to phrase it, it's the correct way to word it in that sentence. I changed my wording because saying "you weren't a cleared report" doesn't sound right. You're reaching, hard.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I get what you're saying. What I'm saying is, you weren't a cleared report didn't fit within that sentence which is why I changed the wording for my cleared report that I had been previously using. Its a reach, and a bad one at that.

You haven’t said “clear report” or “town report” or anything like since this morning when I called you out. 

Nice try

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Its not an odd way to phrase it, it's the correct way to word it in that sentence. I changed my wording because saying "you weren't a cleared report" doesn't sound right. You're reaching, hard.

If it’s not an odd way to phrase it, why have you spend all game phrasing it quite differently?

Just now, MathMan said:

hmmm....why the hell did @Woz claim that he wasnt roleblocked n1 when he didnt get his move in?

@theuntouchable i find it strange that you knew mookie visited you n2.

almost like you and woz were mookies converts, and are corroborating him

Can people please acknowledge how hard Malf is trying to get votes onto me, even though MD4Ls death basically confirms him or Dome as Mafia?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

If it’s not an odd way to phrase it, why have you spend all game phrasing it quite differently?

Because I haven't used it in that context before, to compare someone elses situation to mine. This really isn't all that difficult to figure out.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Can people please acknowledge how hard Malf is trying to get votes onto me, even though MD4Ls death basically confirms him or Dome as Mafia?

or you as nontown.

maybe you are the other, can convert, and converted woz and touch

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Because I haven't used it in that context before, to compare someone elses situation to mine. This really isn't all that difficult to figure out.

“You haven’t been cleared”

why not say it like you have been all game?

“investigator doesn’t have a town report” on you is very different whether you want to admit it or not

Archived