The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Touch... for someone that is not clear, you sure are pushing in Alfred’s favor now. 

If we lynch Alfred and haven’t won the game, it’s your turn.

We can afford another 2 mislynches because there just needs to be one civ left when it’s all said done. I’m willing to stake my life on it being mookie.

I believe it is 6:1 right now so If I’m wrong: 

4:1 after mookie lynch and night kill.

2:1 after my lynch and night kill. 

Lynch malf and we win.

I’m starting to warm up to Mookie, I just can’t get past the logic of not hitting someone that has visited someone that is a known civ as mafia...

It is also interesting that Mookie has not reappeared since we have been having this conversation... 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Mookie hitting the governor makes more sense to me than Alfred, just because I think Alfred has had his finger on the pulse of the game more than that and who hits the governor when the BG and Two investigative roles are still out there...

yes, i would definitely made other hits

slappy, you know me.

look how we played when we were mafia together 

as mafia, i like to cause as much damage as possible to civs, be the first one dead, and then help make good hits behind the scenes. in fact, its my tell. i hate to bus as mafia because i am usually investigated early or killed in dual mafia games, so it isnt worth it.

and now look how mookie played this game

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m starting to warm up to Mookie, I just can’t get past the logic of not hitting someone that has visited someone that is a known civ as mafia...

It is also interesting that Mookie has not reappeared since we have been having this conversation... 

It’s also interesting that squire wasn’t hit until recently even though mookie blurted it out early

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

an investigative immune role is pretty common 

plus, i passed ol3xs dna test, but to be fair, im not sure if mafia designates 1 person to hit, or if the whole group does

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s also interesting that squire wasn’t hit until recently even though mookie blurted it out early

i did call mookie out for potentially revealing a civ special when he claimed squire visited woz.

maybe he didnt want to look bad there

Just now, MathMan said:

i did call mookie out for potentially revealing a civ special when he claimed squire visited woz.

That’s something else to think about as well. If mookie was civ mafia would have hit squire soon after that just for the sole purpose of making mookie look bad. 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:
4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Here’s the problem I have with this... Why even say anything in the thread as Mafia? Take your information, keep your mouth shut and make your hit... hell make two hits in a row at that point.

I’m done discussing this until @Ragnarok gets here...

I have too much respect for Alfred as a mafia player to not be swayed by him.

Just saying but IMO if mookie was civ he’d be in here banging the table talking about how mad he is at me right now instead of making the two small posts and jetting. 

Here’s the problem I have with this... Why even say anything in the thread as Mafia? Take your information, keep your mouth shut and make your hit... hell make two hits in a row at that point.

To make yourself look good. He gave up the info pretty willingly and spent a good amount of the game trying to prove how clear he was.

to "clear" himself.

thats what he wanted most.

same reason that he blurted out that bcb gave him a gift when it became obvious the gift was a bp vest

to clear himself

I don’t really have anything else to add. You know my moves didn’t effect the detective and touch. I’ve been cleared by the detective.

Yet we’re going to lynch me because one of the best players in mafia “appears to be town”. Yeah, that’s super swell logic. It’s incredibly obvious who to lynch here if you drop the paranoia, but I can’t wait for the “wow mookie u need to play better next game” when you guys mislynch and we lose.

Archived