The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here’s my two cents. The start to this day and this day alone make me 90% sure that Alfred is mafia.

He had posts cued up to implicate Mookie, he called the move of hitting OleXmad ballsy (which it was and also fits Alfred), and most importantly to me, Mookie was investigated and came back civ. I do not believe The Godfather is going to be able to visit people as well.

When @Ragnarok gets here, I am going to listen for a little bit and then I am going to vote Jfin, cause I have too much damn respect for Alfred to vote him.

Just playing devils advocate here but what would you do if you were civ and in his shoes? 

As far as the visits, I think mafia would have had a move to try and locate Batman. I could easily see that move being an xshot “Batman” or “not Batman” type move. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here’s my two cents. The start to this day and this day alone make me 90% sure that Alfred is mafia.

He had posts cued up to implicate Mookie, he called the move of hitting OleXmad ballsy (which it was and also fits Alfred), and most importantly to me, Mookie was investigated and came back civ. I do not believe The Godfather is going to be able to visit people as well.

When @Ragnarok gets here, I am going to listen for a little bit and then I am going to vote Jfin, cause I have too much damn respect for Alfred to vote him.

also, i didnt have posts queued up. i went back to find them. the page numbers on the votes were helpful.

i encourage you all to do the same

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Just playing devils advocate here but what would you do if you were civ and in his shoes? 

As far as the visits, I think mafia would have had a move to try and locate Batman. I could easily see that move being an xshot “Batman” or “not Batman” type move. 

Same thing I’m doing now, trying to prevent a bandwagon vote and waiting for Batman...

Vote Count

3. bcb1213 -
6. MalFin - mookie (274)
11. Touch - mookie (275)
14. Mookie - MalFin (274)
17. slappy -
19. Rags -
20. Woz -

2 mookie - MalFin, touch

1 MalFin - mookie

4 votes needed to lynch, if not night will be at 11:00 pm eastern Wednesday night.

29 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Here is a really terrible thought... what if Batman is an other...

That would mean Both Mookie and Alfred are civs and we have been chasing a list that is flawed.

The list still wouldn't be flawed. Still two non town 

@Ragnarokyou indy bro? 

Archived