The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well Do you think a player of that caliber would personally be a driving force for two of his teammates getting lynched and implicate the third teammate?

If anyone would do it, it's malf. It worked too, because look where were at. He's about to get town to lynch a cleared town.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

anything happen in the past few hours?

Vote is currently 2 Mookie, 1 Malf. Slappy has said he's waiting to hear from you and then will likely vote Malf. Assuming you are sticking with your previous statement and voting him as well, it would be 3 Malf, 2 Mookie ... 4 to lynch. Only myself and bcb haven't officially weighed in.

dome was lynched last night, and OleXmad was the night victim.

Lots of theories going around and arguments from both Mookie and Malf why we should hit the other one. If we assume we have just one mafia left, then we have 6:1 and can afford two mislynches. If there's more than one and its 5:2, we get one more chance beyond this should we screw it up.

25 minutes ago, MathMan said:

mookie giving it away. why, mookie?

the civ move would be to hold onto this info with the inside knowledge that bcb is civ.

watch out for trains on him.

get mafia to hit you somehow.

hint that bcb gave you a gun

if you were civ, you would be much more clever with this.

but you were upset that people didnt see you as clear at this point, so you were trying to push it over the edge

or I always get super excited to announce stuff...its basically my town meta, so thank you for pointing it out...

Just now, Woz said:

Vote is currently 2 Mookie, 1 Malf. Slappy has said he's waiting to hear from you and then will likely vote Malf. Assuming you are sticking with your previous statement and voting him as well, it would be 3 Malf, 2 Mookie ... 4 to lynch. Only myself and bcb haven't officially weighed in.

dome was lynched last night, and OleXmad was the night victim.

Lots of theories going around and arguments from both Mookie and Malf why we should hit the other one. If we assume we have just one mafia left, then we have 6:1 and can afford two mislynches. If there's more than one and its 5:2, we get one more chance beyond this should we screw it up.

If two remain, it's Touch and Malf.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Honestly I even kind of believe Malf. I've actually got a pretty strong theory that Touch is mafia. He "confirmed" my move because I foolishly gave him an easy claim when I visited him. Unfortunately, with MD4Ls claim we're basically forced to choose between me and Malf. If I'm correct, fantastic game touch.

FMPOV its really easy to pick Malfs claim apart because I KNOW he's mafia (or touch...) but all he's done to prove his point is WIFOM. "I would never do xyz as mafia", pretty easy claim to make and no one can really argue against it but his move conveniently being a 1 block vest in a game where it seems like most people's powers are passive or a 2-3 shot move. I also don't see there being a vested civ when BCB's role was giving out vests...

Me being a watcher and also being invest proof makes no sense. The census is basically confirming Malf as mafia, yet here we are... We're going against the cleared detectives reports and lynching the guy who's moves were confirmed as accurate and who has been open about his role since D3. Poor, poor decision to lynch me.

The good news is that if I’m wrong, we can still lynch malf after that. Even if people decide to lynch me over this. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The good news is that if I’m wrong, we can still lynch malf after that. Even if people decide to lynch me over this. 

Yeah, but why waste a mislynch. I've been inno'd. Malf has literally nothing to prove his innocence and has been guiltied by MD4L. It's completely idiotic to not lynch him.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, but why waste a mislynch. I've been inno'd. Malf has literally nothing to prove his innocence and has been guiltied by MD4L. It's completely idiotic to not lynch him.

if you are civ, what will you say when i flip civ

Just now, MathMan said:

if fj made batman an other........

Then town is essentially screwed, unless we turn our focus on one of the three who aren't part of the census: bcb, touch, and slappy. Of the three, I'd go for touch.

Archived