The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On 6/15/2018 at 8:36 PM, MookieMonster said:
On 6/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, bcb1213 said:

What do you think of touch 

He agrees with my assessment that you are bullet proof 

Ahhhhh my special friend, hello. 

mookie giving it away. why, mookie?

the civ move would be to hold onto this info with the inside knowledge that bcb is civ.

watch out for trains on him.

get mafia to hit you somehow.

hint that bcb gave you a gun

if you were civ, you would be much more clever with this.

but you were upset that people didnt see you as clear at this point, so you were trying to push it over the edge

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

@Slappy Mc - if you think it is Malf, then explain the N3 and N4 moves. I took a swing at it.

I think it’s WIFOM. Alfred is an extremely tactical player. He has obviously put a lot of thought into this game. N3 was his best chance to “clear himself” and back up his story.

I think the most telling part for me was after OleXmad was hit. 

Just now, Woz said:

How so?

Perhaps his best play of the game would be to implicate Mookie when it’s OleXmad or him (Alfred) and then call it a ballsy move and dig up a bunch of posts that point to Mookie.

I just think of Alfred as a very well thought player. I think he crafted this.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, MathMan said:

i have a feeling what roles woz and squire are

On 6/16/2018 at 12:25 PM, MathMan said:

i disagree strongly

squire isnt even on your list.

why squire over someone who is on your list?

On 6/16/2018 at 2:02 PM, MookieMonster said:

At this point I don’t know why we aren’t mass claiming. We have at most, two mafia/others left unless this is an oddly scum heavy game. Forcing them to try and defend a cover role is our best shot at weeding them out.

This was before gopher was even hit. I grabbed the mookie quote too because I have an opinion about it but I wanted others to check it out and tell me what they think. 

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think it’s WIFOM. Alfred is an extremely tactical player. He has obviously put a lot of thought into this game. N3 was his best chance to “clear himself” and back up his story.

I think the most telling part for me was after OleXmad was hit. 

That should IMO be the reason you think mookie is it. I know you don’t know me that well but I do tend to have some sway around here. All game long I have made it seem like I was completely in mookies corner and made it known that I was down to Xmad and malf as the final two. If malf is mafia, that would mean that he was essentially guaranteeing two votes to go against him with that hit because of mookie also voting him. 

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Perhaps his best play of the game would be to implicate Mookie when it’s OleXmad or him (Alfred) and then call it a ballsy move and dig up a bunch of posts that point to Mookie.

I just think of Alfred as a very well thought player. I think he crafted this.

Pretty sure I was the one that called it a ballsy move

Honestly I even kind of believe Malf. I've actually got a pretty strong theory that Touch is mafia. He "confirmed" my move because I foolishly gave him an easy claim when I visited him. Unfortunately, with MD4Ls claim we're basically forced to choose between me and Malf. If I'm correct, fantastic game touch.

FMPOV its really easy to pick Malfs claim apart because I KNOW he's mafia (or touch...) but all he's done to prove his point is WIFOM. "I would never do xyz as mafia", pretty easy claim to make and no one can really argue against it but his move conveniently being a 1 block vest in a game where it seems like most people's powers are passive or a 2-3 shot move. I also don't see there being a vested civ when BCB's role was giving out vests...

Me being a watcher and also being invest proof makes no sense. The census is basically confirming Malf as mafia, yet here we are... We're going against the cleared detectives reports and lynching the guy who's moves were confirmed as accurate and who has been open about his role since D3. Poor, poor decision to lynch me.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well Do you think a player of that caliber would personally be a driving force for two of his teammates getting lynched and implicate the third teammate?

exactly. that would have been poor mafia play, not good mafia play

Archived