The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

You've been pushing me with Dome since like...D2. I absolutely, 100%, would've hit you.

you did. night 3.

then, on day 4, i was on md4ls list, so you couldnt hit me because they would get closer to you

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok so not to throw another monkey wrench into things, but how does everyone feel about the “let the Batman die” thing from OleXmad knowing he was civ...

I've learned it's better to not try to figure out anything xmad ever does with mafia 

On 6/14/2018 at 2:10 PM, MD4L said:
On 6/12/2018 at 1:03 PM, Famous Jameis said:

9 Whicker - dome, mission, Rags, Xmad, Mookie, Darth, MD4L, bucs, MalFin

2 Rags - Teude, Whicker,

1 bcb - gopher

1 slappy - bcb

Two of these nine players are not town.

i understood what md4l was claiming here, but did mafia?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Like, tomorrow I have work then a birthday party for a buddy who is getting a divorce.  So I will do what I can, but some things take priority.

Seriously... then just cast a vote.

I can’t handle three more days of this game...

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Also, another thing to keep in mind here is if we are wrong on one of them, we just lynch the other tomorrow 

Or you could just be right and lynch Malf. Statements like this REALLYYYYY make me thing you're scum with Malf. You also didn't vote Whicker the night the census was created which is why you weren't on MD4Ls list...

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Or you could just be right and lynch Malf. Statements like this REALLYYYYY make me thing you're scum with Malf. You also didn't vote Whicker the night the census was created which is why you weren't on MD4Ls list...

It still would have said the same.

Archived