The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

making a joke because of last game.

what of it?

It is as much an indictment of you as it is Darth being... well Darth...

Only Darth would be dumb enough to openly call Alfred boss. Then he liked it after Alfred mocked everyone in the thread as well...

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But did he say why at that point?

No. But if him not mentioning it until D4 was important, some of you picked up on it when he mentioned it (I've never played with a census taker before).

Just now, theuntouchable said:
4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Except the first instance of him mentioning the 2 of 9 was on D3 (page 143)

But did he say why at that point?

no, he made it seem like a read and we lynched someone that wasnt on the list that night.

and i was hit n3.

then he claimed specifically on  day 4

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It is as much an indictment of you as it is Darth being... well Darth...

Only Darth would be dumb enough to openly call Alfred boss. Then he liked it after Alfred mocked everyone in the thread as well...

he was buddying me out of fear because i nailed james

Occam's Razor (for what it's worth here) says for me to vote Mookie. All of the steps fit cleaner with him having an investigation protection.

But I cannot get away from this feeling that Malf knows what his style is and is playing opposite of it to make the most beautiful game. It feels like he's using all of our preconceptions against us.

Just now, Woz said:

Occam's Razor (for what it's worth here) says for me to vote Mookie. All of the steps fit cleaner with him having an investigation protection.

But I cannot get away from this feeling that Malf knows what his style is and is playing opposite of it to make the most beautiful game. It feels like he's using all of our preconceptions against us.

First part is wrong. Second part is correct.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

he was buddying me out of fear because i nailed james

I’m sorry Alfred. I’m set in my ways. I could list all the reasons, but at this point I don’t think I should waste my effort.

Examples: Bandwagon votes, conspiracy theories, openly believing people without any evidence, suspicious posts, and over master manipulator...

I just am sure now. 

Just now, Woz said:

And then there's this third piece of me that feels like the census has somehow been corrupted or is incorrect that's making us take our eyes off touch or slappy.

If it was corrupted they deserve the win. No matter who gets lynched today, the other will get lynched tomorrow...So if we're both town, we're screwed anyways.

Archived