The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, but why waste a mislynch. I've been inno'd. Malf has literally nothing to prove his innocence and has been guiltied by MD4L. It's completely idiotic to not lynch him.

I’m looking at actions here. All game long malf has worked towards finding scum and did it successfully. You did some scum hunting as well but a lot of trying to point out how clear you are. A lot of your actions and reactions point to a player trying to make themselves appear civ. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m looking at actions here. All game long malf has worked towards finding scum and did it successfully. You did some scum hunting as well but a lot of trying to point out how clear you are. A lot of your actions and reactions point to a player trying to make themselves appear civ. 

Dude. Facts.

My moves have been proven - Malfs have not

I've been cleared by the detective - Malf has not

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You know that's not true.  

Rags, the one thing that sticks out to me is: if Malf is the mafia, why no night kill in N3? Why gopher N4 (if he claimed that he knew I was the detective by D3 and that squire was the protector D2)?

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Dude. Facts.

My moves have been proven - Malfs have not

I've been cleared by the detective - Malf has not

Proven as far as existing? Yes. Proven as in intention? No. 

Malf was “cleared” by the forensic investigator just like you were “cleared” by woz. Both invests have questions about them.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Did you read things? 

Not really.  There's like 30 pages.  I'll have to read through tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Rags, the one thing that sticks out to me is: if Malf is the mafia, why no night kill in N3? Why gopher N4 (if he claimed that he knew I was the detective by D3 and that squire was the protector D2)?

That's a good point actually.

unvote

I'm gonna wait till tomorrow.

I’m sticking to Jfin.

If you are a civ Alfred, I am incredibly sorry. I respect you so much as a player that I cannot imagine after supposedly being hit night 3 that the mafia wouldn’t finish the job.

Im sticking to my guns...

Archived