The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m sorry, if I’m Mafia and you are alive, every day I would petition for you to be the hit... it’s really that simple.

The more this drags on, the more sure I am.

Out of respect Alfred, you had me fooled and I applaud you.

Even after a civ puts you on a short list of possible scum? I call BS on that. If I’m mafia and malf is listed as a possible scum out of less than a handful of people, I’m keeping him around.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Good to reread. My theory on N3 and the Governor lynch are WIFOM. No one would suspect Alfred to make those moves. It’s the reason we are coming after a player that has been investigated.

I think it just has to be Alfred.

Governor hit*

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Even after a civ puts you on a short list of possible scum? I call BS on that. If I’m mafia and malf is listed as a possible scum out of less than a handful of people, I’m keeping him around.

You don’t respect him enough obviously 

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I wouldn't have let you live with the amount of heat you were putting on me. Here comes my WIFOM. No way, no how. I would've hit you right after you admitted you only had one vest.

no, because md4ls list came out then.

you wouldnt have hit me.

you specifically hit someone who WASNT on the list (gopher)

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Except, like we're witnessing here, Malf can talk his way out of anything in this game. First of all, no shame, I would hit Malf D1 if I was mafia. I ain't letting him get past D1.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tk3 is a pretty straight and narrow kind of guy who hates inactive deaths. I think he’d go for s replacement whether it was a good or boring role

Okay, just trying to back up and look at things from a fresh angle.

Just now, MathMan said:

no, because md4ls list came out then.

you wouldnt have hit me.

you specifically hit someone who WASNT on the list (gopher)

@Slappy Mc thats why i didnt get hit night 4.

i was on md4ls list of potential scum, and mafia specifically hit someone not on the list

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You don’t respect him enough obviously 

There has been quite a few times that civs have gone after malf simply because he survived too long. Not a matter of not respecting him enough, if anything it’d be you not respecting the amount of fear he can put in civs enough by being alive. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. Be thorough then. I think this is the most important lynch of the game.

Like, tomorrow I have work then a birthday party for a buddy who is getting a divorce.  So I will do what I can, but some things take priority.

Archived