The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

While Rachel doesn't exist in the comics, Catwoman is still largely an antihero in DKR.  She starts out by stealing from Bruce Wayne.  

I don't know what else to say other than I'm Catwoman and she's strictly a hero in this. If I were mafia/other, why would I claim a antihero role? 

Just now, Whicker said:

I don't know what else to say other than I'm Catwoman and she's strictly a hero in this. If I were mafia/other, why would I claim a antihero role? 

Because Catwoman is extremely ambiguous in her alliances and could go a few different ways.  

Just now, Whicker said:

If I were mafia/other, why would I claim a antihero role? 

So you could ask this exact question at this exact time and make us wonder if you’d do something like that as a mafia/other 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Because Catwoman is extremely ambiguous in her alliances and could go a few different ways.  

That's what I'm saying though. If I were mafia/other, why wouldn't I just claim like Alfred or something 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Much higher risk of counterclaim.

I feel like Catwoman runs an extremely high risk of counterclaim. What am I missing? I'm stupid tonight obviously so spell it out for me

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

My only concern is that there are only so many hero-types in Gotham that I could see Catwoman being town simply for numbers sake.  

I think we should focus more on whicker and how he would play his potential roles, rather than try to guess which alliance FJ chose for mixed bag characters 

we can all agree this isnt isn’t a whicker move.

you called him very smart earlier, you see him doing something his dumb as a PR?

Archived