The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Whicker said:

Lay down to die? Lol I was up until 4:00am in this thread and now I'm in here at 10:30am

6 and a half hours of sleep?

And you're claiming a cat role?

gtfo

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

why didnt you explain the situation right away (that you were joking), and thought ksj was hit.

you only mentioned that after like 50 posts

I did retract the claim right away. I didn't type an explanation because I wasn't around a PC

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Huh? Why?

Because I didn't think through the situation properly. There was no "why" other than I thought it was night and I messed up my read and wanted to make light of it. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because I didn't think through the situation properly. There was no "why" other than I thought it was night and I messed up my read and wanted to make light of it. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Also, quick aside, does anyone else read the "somebody once told me" immediately to the tune of "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers, or is that just me?

I wanna I wanna rock right now

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Also, quick aside, does anyone else read the "somebody once told me" immediately to the tune of "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers, or is that just me?

Just you but solid choice 

I think mafia games should have optional DR sessions so people can explain everything they’re saying and doing and it’ll come out later. 

Would ANYONE do them? Even just like 1-2 a game could make it intetesting 

Archived