Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

ET and Hockey may be using one of my tricks from BB.

Outpost / HZ also hated people who didn't instantly get their moves in. I would purposely wait every time just to mess with him.

By the end, he was so rattled.

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

Outpost / HZ also hated people who didn't instantly get their moves in. I would purposely wait every time just to mess with him.

which explains why you wo-

oh wait don’t worry nvm

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Nah. Got drunk yesterday. Hid my phone from myself to avoid any potential mistakes.

Weekends don't work for me, so I always get into these situations with games like this. Should be more active now.

@Adrenaline_Flux has until noon. 

The deadline is changing to two hours today since it is the start of the week. 

@ET80, @Hockey5djh, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, I'll be at work from 2 to 11 tonight.  If a player uses up his two hour limit, you can go into Chatty and randomize his next move out of all his possible moves. 

To do this, you go into Chatty.  This Chatty: 37426108874729

You use /choose for the options, then separate each possible square they can move to by a comma, then hit enter. 

The time for the next player starts after the player before you passes his time deadline or tags you. 

This means that Flux has until noon, which means that Touch will have until no later than 2 PM, that ET will have no later than 4 PM, Hockey will have no later than 6 PM, Orca will have no later than 8 PM, Flux will have no later than 10 PM.  Starting TOMORROW, the deadline will turn into a one hour minimum.  If the deadline isn't shortened, we could be here until next weekend. 

If I didn't speed up the challenge, we'd be here until next weekend. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2