Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

As the first person to bring you into a game like this as an ally, I can say this is blatantly false.

Uhhhhhh. What?

I had no intentions of voting you out in any way until I heard you were floating my name in a different chatty that I wasn’t invited to. I asked you about it and you didn’t deny it. That would’ve been your chance to earn my loyalty.

We obviously have very different perspectives of how that “alliance” broke down. Sorry you feel like I wasn’t loyal, but even absurd loyalty falters when you get played like that 

Just now, Dome said:

Uhhhhhh. What?

Did I stutter?

Just now, Dome said:

I had no intentions of voting you out in any way until I heard you were floating my name in a different chatty that I wasn’t invited to.

Because you were busy saying how you didn't like playing and how if it came down to it, you'd be OK with being voted out. Right, @JBURGE25? Is my recollection accurate?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

We obviously have very different perspectives of how that “alliance” broke down. Sorry you feel like I wasn’t loyal, but even absurd loyalty falters when you get played like that 

So, saying you weren't interested wasn't to be taken at face value. I'll keep that in mind next go round. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Real quick, before I continue:

This is a game, guys. I get that. Please - please - don't think I harbor any ill will against anyone here. You're all my friends, no matter how it plays out. 

Edit - except for @Adrenaline_Flux. That guy there...

Oh there’s no ill will. 

It’s a game, but some games are meaner than others. Hopefully everyone understands that lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Oh there’s no ill will. 

It’s a game, but some games are meaner than others. Hopefully everyone understands that lol 

I hope so. Unbeknownst to many, @Dome here was my hand picked replacement as Head Moderator when I first left, and is someone I consider as a good friend. (I mean, you know - as close a friend as someone who I've never met in person could be).

Yet, here we are, clawing each others' eyes out. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:
8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Uhhhhhh. What?

Did I stutter?

I had no intentions of voting you out in any way until I heard you were floating my name in a different chatty that I wasn’t invited to.

Because you were busy saying how you didn't like playing and how if it came down to it, you'd be OK with being voted out. Right, @JBURGE25? Is my recollection accurate?

So, saying you weren't interested wasn't to be taken at face value. I'll keep that in mind next go round. 

I think dome was genuine when he said he wasn't super interested. I said it a couple times in that [spam] too, where if I made it through 10 or whatever weeks I'd start gaming. It was just so boring at the start I'm shocked anyone was super engaged

• Like 1

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

I think dome was genuine when he said he wasn't super interested. I said it a couple times in that [spam] too, where if I made it through 10 or whatever weeks I'd start gaming. It was just so boring at the start I'm shocked anyone was super engaged

...wanna play Survivor? Last hour had been pretty friggin epic. I got a name change!

@ET80

I wasn’t interested in the game because I was brought into an alliance that did nothing. We didn’t talk, we didn’t share info. We just had a chatty where we had like a post a week IIRC

someone finally reached out to me and told me about your other chatty and how you were floating my name and I had heard NOTHING about that from a guy that was supposed my only ally at the time.

Yes... I told you I’d get voted out or lie down when it came to it to save you or Jburge. I never denied that. You said not to worry about it just yet and I never heard back. I never got any indication we were in a “let’s vote dome or Jburge” or “dome vs ET” situation. Nothing. You just started pushing my name in a chatty I knew nothing about. That’s a different scenario than I pictured and THATS when I got interested

So yeah, it was a misunderstanding. I’ll take partial responsibility for that. But it takes two to communicate and from my point of view you flipped on me first.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

...wanna play Survivor? 

¬¬

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@ET80

I wasn’t interested in the game because I was brought into an alliance that did nothing. We didn’t talk, we didn’t share info. We just had a chatty where we had like a post a week IIRC

someone finally reached out to me and told me about your other chatty and how you were floating my name and I had heard NOTHING about that from a guy that was supposed my only ally at the time.

Yes... I told you I’d get voted out or lie down when it came to it to save you or Jburge. I never denied that. You said not to worry about it just yet and I never heard back. I never got any indication we were in a “let’s vote dome or Jburge” or “dome vs ET” situation. Nothing. You just started pushing my name in a chatty I knew nothing about. That’s a different scenario than I pictured and THATS when I got interested

So yeah, it was a misunderstanding. I’ll take partial responsibility for that. But it takes two to communicate and from my point of view you flipped on me first.

I'll admit I was stretched very thin and played sloppy in BB, which probably lent itself to the downfall. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I hope so. Unbeknownst to many, @Dome here was my hand picked replacement as Head Moderator when I first left, and is someone I consider as a good friend. (I mean, you know - as close a friend as someone who I've never met in person could be).

Yet, here we are, clawing each others' eyes out. :D

I had you job for like a year and look what I’ve become. No badge, no powers, no freaking BANHAMMER (that’s what I called my warnings). It drove me to the brink of insanity. And then the rest of the way.

I don’t know how you do it man.