Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I didn’t get lucky at all. It’s not my fault people were to dumb to realize that game was 100% about having a ton of points in balance. I did put in effort, my clock said 12:15 and I posted again when it said 12:44. I don’t know what to tell you.

why didnt you use the post times?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you lost.

No, it says I have to post once every 30 minutes.  It didn't say I have to post only once every 30 minutes.  

So either it's once every 30 minutes at any point in which case I won, or Jeff meant I have to make a post exactly at the 30 minute mark which I can still do.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, it says I have to post once every 30 minutes.  It didn't say I have to post only once every 30 minutes.  

So either it's once every 30 minutes at any point in which case I won, or Jeff meant I have to make a post exactly at the 30 minute mark which I can still do.  

You posted in here 45 minutes ago hahahahaha you posted your 2nd post early. You finished at 1.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I didn’t get lucky at all. It’s not my fault people were to dumb to realize that game was 100% about having a ton of points in balance. I did put in effort, my clock said 12:15 and I posted again when it said 12:44. I don’t know what to tell you.

First your clock was 12:45, now you're saying it was 12:44.  Why not just post again when your clock said 12:43 to be safe? 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Mookie had 31 minutes between his posts so didn't meet either possible criteria.

Cause no where does it say I can post only once every 30 minutes.  Just that I have to post once during that period.

You missed the 30 minute mark after your 1st post bruh.