Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

For some reason I had him at i5 so maybe I missed something too lol

Yeah I think ET thought he was at I4 from last night but his move was automated to H5. So both moves today couldn't happen. Not sure how to proceed. Can anyone double check this

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah I think ET thought he was at I4 from last night but his move was automated to H5. So both moves today couldn't happen. Not sure how to proceed. Can anyone double check this

That is correct, I’m not sure why I wrote him down for i5 lol. 

I’m ok with just moving forward with it how it is.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Technically that would mean I am out. I must not have written down that I moved to e1 when I posted the second one. 

Given the game I'd say just put up another move but with Outpost gone until late lol....I'd say you add 1 move and ET adds two from H5 we just go there

I don't have my board with me so I can't clear up any confusion at this point.  It's possible some players didn't know they had a penalty move or something.  It's also possible some players skipped turns and such.  I was marking off a board as the moves were made.  

If it doesn't get cleared up by the time I get home I'll figure out what to do then.  

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No, I put in a move before the automated move. Let me check.