Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Tribal Council:

@Malfatron, long arduous Immunity Challenge.  Did you bow out early just to conserve your energy?

@The Orca.  You lasted that long just to edit and lose?  What do you have to say for yourself?

@Hockey5djh, do you have any energy left for the rest of the game after a challenge like that?

@Adrenaline_Flux, final Tribal Council to use Hidden immunity Idols.  Are you worried this is going to be a crazy tribal?

@ET80, second individual immunity win.  Where were these performances with your last tribe?

@theuntouchable, who is making the final five?

It is time to vote.  Deadline is 10:30 PM CST Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Tribal Council:

@Malfatron, long arduous Immunity Challenge.  Did you bow out early just to conserve your energy?

@The Orca.  You lasted that long just to edit and lose?  What do you have to say for yourself?

@Hockey5djh, do you have any energy left for the rest of the game after a challenge like that?

@Adrenaline_Flux, final Tribal Council to use Hidden immunity Idols.  Are you worried this is going to be a crazy tribal?

@ET80, second individual immunity win.  Where were these performances with your last tribe?

I don't really care if it is or it isn't. 

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

no, i did it because i could.

plus, since i had an idol, it would be kind of a jerk move to attempt to win the idol

I would have played for the challenge win.

Edited by Nazgul

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Tribal Council:

I wasn't happy and the writing was on the wall the last 4 TCs

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Tribal Council:

Everybody except the person voted out in this tribal council?? Hold on imma check my crystal ball right quick. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1