Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Challenge Island is always open.  You can always talk to anyone about anything on Challenge Island.  I sent Tribe Smug back to their island because they have some reflecting to do.

Ah. When is IC over so tribes can PM amongst themselves?

Just now, MathMan said:

so we can all pm other tribes?

I don't think that's what he means. i

8 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This entire challenge MUST TAKE PLACE IN THE THREAD.  Tribes CANNOT use Chatty to help each other. 

Loophole check time. For future reference.

Can tribes use chatty to do things other than "help each other"? 

Players CANNOT PM each other to help each other.  Players CANNOT help other pairs with their clues.  You CANNOT PM anybody while this challenge is going on.  If anybody is found to have cheated during this game, they will be receive a penalty vote against them for the first infraction, and their tribe will lose Immunity.  DO NOT CHEAT.  CHEATING WILL REALLY MESS UP MY OUTLINE AND I WILL BE FORCED TO ELIMINATE SOME VERY FUN CHALLENGES!  

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

so this thread is challenge island

yep.

not sure if we can talk on our own islands or pm our own tribes yet.  (pm and chatty both, need clarification)

Edited by domepatrol91

That was just for the challenge.  You could still have PMd about the game and used Charty about the game, just not the challenge.  Tribes can always speak to players on their tribe about the game, it's just that challenges don't always allow tribes to help each other through PMs.  

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

yep.

not sure if we can talk on our own islands or pm our own tribes yet.  (pm and chatty both, need clarification)

hmmm....i found a way around this.

<for domes eyes only, if you peek, you are a cheater>

<spoiler>

alliance?

</spoiler>

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That was just for the challenge.  You could still have PMd about the game and used Charty about the game, just not the challenge.  Tribes can always speak to players on their tribe about the game, it's just that challenges don't always allow tribes to help each other through PMs.  

:D:D:D:D

:$

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That was just for the challenge.  You could still have PMd about the game and used Charty about the game, just not the challenge.

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You CANNOT PM anybody while this challenge is going on. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

someone give me a yes/no. i dont understand the given answer. 

No, you CANNOT PM people not in your tribe.  Ever.  About Survivor.  The one exception is that you CAN PM any player on Redemption Island.

@domepatrol91, that was supposed to be with a "regarding this challenge" at the end.

• Like 1