Laken Tomlinson extended by 49ers

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

are u a vikings fan? because im sure ud remember detroit winning 3 of the last 4 vs the vikings.. What exactly have the vikes done except for putting on one of the worst showings in NFC championship history.

That doesn't have anything to do with whether Detroit has a stellar track record when it comes to personnel, though...

15 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

are u a vikings fan? because im sure ud remember detroit winning 3 of the last 4 vs the vikings.. What exactly have the vikes done except for putting on one of the worst showings in NFC championship history.

Win a playoff game..?

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Win a playoff game..?

if it wasn't for the worst missed tackle at the end of the game then the vikes would be as irrelevant as the lions. Congrats on the luck. After the way they showed up vs the Eagles id almost rather have lost? #1 most overrated defense in the NFL. Congrats

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

He brought the Lions Front office into it. Hes a Vikings fan. He doesn't know what a good front office even looks like.

That's like saying a fan of a team that happens to be bad can't criticize a good team. Its one of the worst arguments or points to even bring up because it has absolutely no ground to stand on. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's like saying a fan of a team that happens to be bad can't criticize a good team. Its one of the worst arguments or points to even bring up because it has absolutely no ground to stand on. 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:50 AM, SteelKing728 said:

Win a playoff game..?

How do these two correlate?

5 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

He brought the Lions Front office into it. Hes a Vikings fan. He doesn't know what a good front office even looks like.

You are hell bent on keeping this discussion on anything but the actual topic, aren't you?

What do you think about this move the 49ers made? 

49 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This seems like a pretty big overpay considering Laken Tomlinson has mostly sucked since enter ting the league.

He was very.. Average last year lol. About the best I can say about him. He's not a negative, so there's that

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He was very.. Average last year lol. About the best I can say about him. He's not a negative, so there's that

He is at the $18M contract, $10M guaranteed he was just paid. That's quite a bit for a merely "average" guard. Just my opinion, I guess.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He is at the $18M contract, $10M guaranteed he was just paid. That's quite a bit for a merely "average" guard. Just my opinion, I guess.

It's what the niners do now. Large, bloated, short term deals. They gave Cooper like 5 million. Then there's that deal to MacKinnon. Malcolm Smith (though that one was a really bad 5 year deal). Juice check.  They are overpriced deals, but largely inconsequential overall because we have a ton of money and nobody besides Buckner is going to get a big money extension soon

Archived